PDA

View Full Version : Growing Pains sensation in legs

SFAOK
13-06-05, 21:32
Anyone get these? I can only describe them as a similar feeling to what you get as a teenager, that feeling of gnawing in your legs. I've been getting it a lot recently, moreso when lying down in bed or sitting at my desk. The legs just feel 'weak' or achy.

I also notice that I have more difficulty walking on days when this symptom is worse - like I'm on a boat or I'm being dragged to one side.

I get a similar feeling in my left arm (left leg is more prone to this feeling than the right too). Both my doctor and oncologist have given me a neuro exam and they couldn't find anything wrong with me (or my brain atleast!).

Meg
13-06-05, 21:44
Yes we've seen this before = anxiety symptom

walking funny, head rushes and dizziness (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3610)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

clickaway
14-06-05, 00:00
I have had both aching arms and legs.

VERY unpleasant and felt that I couldn't walk with the legs. But I forced myself to walk and in time I kissed the symptom goodbye.

Grrrr, Anxiety!

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker