PDA

View Full Version : Re Citalopram

Diane O'Brien
13-11-08, 16:18
I have been prescribed citalopram and if I miss a meal it makes me feel nauseas and dizzy especially in the morning I never miss breakfast cause I just feel to sick. On the brighter side I'm doin better on the pills, I feel incredibly lucky infact I feel a bit of a fraud on here because the pills and the support I've had from friends and family have been brill even though I,m still out of work and spend a lot of my time alone.:roflmao:

joyce1980
13-11-08, 16:46
You can come here anytime, even just for a chat.

I take paroxetine and i feel 97% fine now, but I like to chat and offer my advice from experience, it's also nice to know you are not alone and a complete looney bin

Allye
13-11-08, 17:33
I found Citalopram marvellous

dawn rose
13-11-08, 18:22
i only lasted on it 2 days i was jittery and passed out cold on ma youngest childs bedroom floor. im now to scared to take any other anti d's so going it wothout and it is so hard.

joyce1980
14-11-08, 10:28
i only lasted on it 2 days i was jittery and passed out cold on ma youngest childs bedroom floor. im now to scared to take any other anti d's so going it wothout and it is so hard.

Oh I am sorry you had a bad experience but there are hundreds of Anti d's, all diff types, maybe ssri's are not for you.

Speak to your Dr as when you find the one that works for you it will improve your quality of life.

Bless:bighug1:

Diane O'Brien
14-11-08, 11:44
I had a bad experience once when like a idiot I drank wine with them and they made me so ill. It just knocked me out and I was being sick for 4 days, severely depressed and constantly crying. Since then I have stopped alcohol all together and now seem to be on the way up again. My doctor is keeping a close eye on me however.