PDA

View Full Version : silly question re.jalepanos

crunchie01
13-11-08, 20:25
hi everyone,

sorry for osting this just wondered other peoples opinions.....:blush: i had some of my fellas pizza last night and it was a hot and spicy one with jalepanos on it, i took these off but the cheese still burnt my mouth with the spicyness/hotness of them,id not had anything to eat since luch time yestersay and i had it at about 8pm ish, ive had a sore stomach since last night no diarahhoa?? sorry about spelling, no sickness just feel really windy even though not much wind but my belly is bloated and sore if i press it and i can feel wind rumbling about,
im thinking it is the jalepanos that have just irritated my belly?????:blush:

charsey
14-11-08, 01:07
Hi Jennie,

I can't imagen it being the Jalepanos unless your BF is suffering with the same problems, have you ever reacted in this way to something spicy before? I would however go tho the doc if your belly is bloated and tender they will it may be trapped wind sounds silly but i had this although i was pregnant at the time and it really hurt. I hope you feel better soon x x

janeybaby25
14-11-08, 09:49
yeah it probably has just irratated your tummy, I personally love them and they give me tummy ache sometimes and not all of the time but I still eat them! I wouldn't worry about it, hot & spicy stuff can do this sometimes, it will probably be gone tomorrow. xxx

kittykat
14-11-08, 10:23
If i eat anything like jalepenos which i love, i always suffer the next day , it seems to irritate the lining of my tummy.......but what the heck it's good at the time lol xx

crunchie01
14-11-08, 10:24
hi thank you for your replies

ive never had them before so probably it wasnt the best idea on an empty stomach lol. my stomach is a a lot better today but it still feels a little sore:blush: , my fella was fine but he has them all the time:)

janeybaby25
14-11-08, 10:39
there is your answer then Jennie. hehe. Hope you are better soon. xxxxx

amu
14-11-08, 11:28
The empty stomach explains it I think. I think jalapenos need a bit of a cushion of food when they arrive in the stomach.:flowers:

crunchie01
14-11-08, 12:45
:blush: :lac: silly question i know and i have googled sorry

but could my sore stomach be a grumbling appendix or appendicitis? it is sore when i press from my belly button all down runderneath belly button and right side and a bit sore on left hand side its also tender if i lay on my belly,but other than that there is no pain and ive no temp or sickness etc, i know im being silly and ive only had this since i had the jalepanos, i also read that the large intestine is on that side so is it that i have irritated???

would i be in severe pain and unwell if it was appendix??

janeybaby25
14-11-08, 12:49
yes Jennie, you would be in absolute agony. It's the chillis that have upset your tummy thats all hun. Your anxiety is making your mind run away with you. Don't worry, we are all guilty of it. xxxxxxxxxxx

Rebecca77
14-11-08, 18:06
Hi Jennie,

I deffo think it has been caused by the chillis, i get excurating pains if i eat anything like that, chillis, peppers etc. I have also had an appendicitus which felt totally different, if you actually push on your appendix the pain stops and as you release the pressure the pain comes back (weird I know), hope this helps and you are feeling better soon x