PDA

View Full Version : is it the last to go

chucklehound
14-06-05, 08:33
I am slowly becoming less anxious but the dizziness is not clearing. I go round the block with the bog every morning with no dizziness but throughout the day it returns. Is this symptom the last to go?
This to me is the scariest smyptom because I sometimes try and convince myself that its a brain tumour or something else. How can I get the dizziness to lift because it makes me feel like I'm moving when sat still.[Ugh]

c.jackson

nomorepanic
14-06-05, 12:17
Steno _ I had to read that twice cos you put "bog" and I assume you mean "dog" LOL. That made me smile.

I had the dizziness for ages as well - years in fact. Mine went after I started a diet and doing some exercise. I think correct breathing will help with it too.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

EmmaJane
14-06-05, 12:43
I had to read that twice aswell, and had a giggle. A picture of you walking the bog..

Dont worry to much, I agree with Nicola, correct breathing will help.

Take care

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

chucklehound
14-06-05, 13:57
No i live in an old caravan where you have to empty the loo. We call it a bog. Its basically a bucket with wheels and we walk it round the block and empty it on the way.

Feel free to pm me if you want to chat

Meg
14-06-05, 13:58
Steno ,

It does differ from person to person

The fact remains - as long as you are dribbling adrenalin through anxiety and not using it up, dizziness may persist..

If you don't have dizziness whilst walking that may be enough to use up the little bit of adrenalin.. try doing the walk again in the afternoon..

**I sometimes try and convince myself that its a brain tumour or something else**

A highly unhelpful train of thought.. Hard habit to get out of I know but you need to start to change that thought please to something like ' I know this is temporary and will pass. I am safe and well.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
14-06-05, 14:24
Oh thanks for clearing that up Steno - makes sense now.

Also are you eating regularly through the day? I get dizzy if I don't eat at regular times.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

chucklehound
14-06-05, 14:37
Let me clear it up...
I dont live in a caravan with a bog I spelt dog wrong...LOL

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-

henri
14-06-05, 14:42
hi steno,
i had the dizzyness thing for ages as well - it gradually disappeared once i started having CBT sessions, doing breathing exercises, improving my diet and getting out and about a bit more (i had to really force myself to get off the sofa and walk around, but i think it helped)
hang in there, it will go soon
henri x

chucklehound
14-06-05, 14:45
Thanks henri for the words of wisdom. Your support has helped...

All the best

steno -x-

tattybear
14-06-05, 16:14
LOL Steno....

You had me going there for a bit!!

Tatty B xx

zena
15-06-05, 14:52
Hi ya,
Have to agree with the wisdom you have already recieved.

Drinking and eating regularly does help. ( Says she who doesn't). When I don't my head goes fuzzy...nothing new there.

Keep walking the dog though. I do that every morning and I don't panic or anything. I'm normal for a little while at least..lol

Take care honey and take each day as it comes

with good wishes

Zena

chucklehound
16-06-05, 09:09
thanks guys.......

All the best

steno -x-

sal
16-06-05, 23:55
Hi Steno

Just caught up with the post you have had some great replies. Seem to be doing well and you will get there and dont forget how much you have overcome.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

chucklehound
17-06-05, 15:21
Thanks Sal 4 your reply

All the best

steno -x-