PDA

View Full Version : Please Help...............................

Musicman
14-11-08, 09:50
I know that it is probably all anxiety but each new day seems to bring with it a new symptom. This moring I woke up and my left ear is all muffled. It feels like it wants to pop, but no matter how hard I try it won't. When I swallow i feel the pressure expanding in both ears.

My symptoms are:

Headaches which come and go (can last a second, an hour, a day) and effect various parts of the head and face

Pins and needles in my left arm and leg which are also sparradic.

The new ear thing. I had my other ear syringed yesterday as I thought that might help but it still feels like there is a lot of pressure in my ears (again worse on left side)

Ocassional dizziness

This is begining to take over my life, I went to the opticians yesterday and everything was fine including pressure in eyes and no clouding to indicate intercranial pressure.

Is it worth going to the Dr again? I dunno! Does anyone have similar symptoms/advice/words of reassurance?

Of course I am thinking the worst (brain tumour)
Please help me!

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Trixie
14-11-08, 13:01
I know that it is probably all anxiety but each new day seems to bring with it a new symptom. This moring I woke up and my left ear is all muffled. It feels like it wants to pop, but no matter how hard I try it won't. When I swallow i feel the pressure expanding in both ears.

My symptoms are:

Headaches which come and go (can last a second, an hour, a day) and effect various parts of the head and face

Pins and needles in my left arm and leg which are also sparradic.

The new ear thing. I had my other ear syringed yesterday as I thought that might help but it still feels like there is a lot of pressure in my ears (again worse on left side)

Ocassional dizziness

This is begining to take over my life, I went to the opticians yesterday and everything was fine including pressure in eyes and no clouding to indicate intercranial pressure.

Is it worth going to the Dr again? I dunno! Does anyone have similar symptoms/advice/words of reassurance?

Of course I am thinking the worst (brain tumour)
Please help me!

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/images/misc/progress.gif

Why is the worst a brain tumour?

janeybaby25
14-11-08, 13:33
what you have is classic anxiety symtoms! I have suffered all of these in the past & if the doc has given you all clear then believe them! Best of luck to you. xxx