PDA

View Full Version : visual problem

Ellaruth2005
14-06-05, 09:09
Hi guys,

This is the first time I've posted on here, although I've suffered from anxiety for over ten years now.
I had pretty much got it under control until three months ago when I had a baby and one of my more scary symptoms reared it's horrible head again.
I think it's probably due to the sleep deprivation, but when I focus on an object for a long time it goes really small and so does everything else in the room.
It really freaks me out, and I've started thinking I've got a slow growing brain tumour now, for gods sake.
does anyone else have this and if so have you had it checked out?

Please help
Love Ella
xxx

chucklehound
14-06-05, 10:52
I get this although not very often anymore. Its just another symptomof anxiety though so try not to worry because this can make it worse.

Feel free to pm me if you want to chat

mumof4
14-06-05, 11:07
i know about the baby bit i had a baby over 6 months ago and my i was bad my attacks were so bad i went to the doctors who told me it was my hormaones and plus post natal depression i had.

have u been to ur gp.

BrandyK
14-06-05, 13:15
Hi, I also have vision problems.. or my eyes act weird... expecially when the sky goes dark quick or a lite flickers..

SO Idont think it would be a tumor..

Brandy

Meg
14-06-05, 14:37
Ella ,

Congratulations , You're managing to focus so well you're starting a meditation technique of relaxing your eyes.

Build on this, along with a guided relaxation visualization and you will be actually helping yourself.

This is not a tumour symptom.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...