PDA

View Full Version : I am sick of feeling this way :( It's so awful

Vickid
14-11-08, 16:57
Hi.
Today is a bad day again, i'm sick of feeling like I'm aware of my breathing. My body aches all over, my ribs and sides. I ended up back in A&E again last night, I told myself I'd go again for the LAST time and again the docs said it was anxiety. I had oxygen levels tested, 100% and blood pressure was fine and my temperature was fine too as well as my urine.

I am so upset today, very aware of my breathing and I am panicky. I feel like i can't cope anymore :(
x

janeybaby25
14-11-08, 17:14
aw I am sorry you are having such a hard time of it hun. PM me if you want to talk. Have you been to your GP about getting help for your anxiety? xxx

belle
14-11-08, 17:26
Sorry you're having a bad time.

x

daninUK
15-11-08, 07:55
Hi VickiD,

I know where you are as I'm at the same place myself...Talk to your G.P again, be firm and open with him/her. It's importabt that you comunicate your feelings.

Make sure you have friends and family looking out for you as well, keep busy and do exercise where possible. If you feel the signs coming on try to force yourself to do something different.

Well, it seems very hard as it does for me at this time, you are not alone! Just relax when you can and work on some positive thinking.

Best Wishes,

Dan

Veronica H
15-11-08, 08:22
:welcome: Hi vicki many here know how you are feeling. Your body can breathe perfectly well without you but your perception is that it can not. That is why people here are advising you to try not to tune in to your breathing and to distract yourself. This will get better.
There is a brilliant book by Dr Claire Weekes called 'Self help for your nerves' published by Thorsons ISBN 978-0-7225-3155-6. This is available from the NMP Shop. I cannot recommend this enough as it really explains what is happening to us, and how we can recover. Her recordings can be downloaded free to your MP3 from the NMP Shop too.

Veronica

weeble40
16-11-08, 16:31
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

beano
17-11-08, 15:18
i know its late but i understand fullythe way your feeling i feel the same sometimes. just remeber that it will pass. try to enjoy yourself even if its just for a hour. BEAN"O"

milly jones
18-11-08, 17:12
a warm welcome to no more panic

milly xx