PDA

View Full Version : im going hospital

leeann
14-11-08, 18:36
I cant take this any more, my hearts been going weird all day. Im panicking like mad.

Just want to know if its ok :weep::weep::weep::weep:

bumbles
14-11-08, 18:38
Its ok sweetie dont are you with someone get a hug? Its horrid when it starts like that get your doctor to prescribe beta blockers they help

Frenchflower
14-11-08, 18:42
*Hugs* oh hun, i'm sorry you're going through this. I hope everything's ok

jodie
14-11-08, 18:46
hiya

not sure if this will help ,but when my heart is beating fast my doc said to put my hands in ice water it slows your heart rate down a bit.
try to relax sit down when you panic it makes it worse hun

jodie xx

leeann
14-11-08, 20:57
Thank you for the replys. I went to the out of hours doctor and he said it was anxiety :blush:

I felt like I was just wasting his time. he said I need help with my anxiety. It was weird all day ive been feeling rotten. When I got there my BMP was 84 which has been its lowest but It felt like it was racing. My blood pressure was fine as well. I still feel panicky and my heart still going weird but I need to tell my self its ok :weep:

xx hope every one is ok xx

Ragna
14-11-08, 22:15
Hey Leeann

I hope by now you are feeling better. That tip above was good about the hands in cold water. (shall try that one) I also drink down a glass of cold water which sometimes does seem to sort it out for a bit. Not sure whether this has been suggested before. Only downside is I spend more time on the Loo !

Only other thing I can suggest is to concentrate on breathing ...sometimes this helps me too. (dependant on how bad I am though) But I know that it helped heaps to know I wasnt alone, and the article on here about Palpations is so helpful and reassuring.

Ragna xx