PDA

View Full Version : worried about blood test results

lu79
14-11-08, 18:42
ive had an aching stomach with bloating for weeks now, so had blood tests done, and phoned doctors for results, but reception couldnt give me them, so i asked to speak to a doctor. He revealed they were all normal but CSR and ESR blood tests were slightly raised at 19. This apparantley can indicate infalmmation or infection. i have an appointment with doctor on monday, but I am worried now, and have been doing the worst thing by googling. Do u think i should be worried, has anybody else had this?

jodie
14-11-08, 18:48
hiya

no i dont think you should worry .

it might be a cold going to start or a tummy bug ,or anything like that .
i guess if it was anything worse your doc would have had you in for more tests .
try not to worry

jodie xx

Trixie
14-11-08, 19:00
ive had an aching stomach with bloating for weeks now, so had blood tests done, and phoned doctors for results, but reception couldnt give me them, so i asked to speak to a doctor. He revealed they were all normal but CSR and ESR blood tests were slightly raised at 19. This apparently can indicate inflammation or infection. i have an appointment with doctor on monday, but I am worried now, and have been doing the worst thing by googling. Do u think i should be worried, has anybody else had this?

Don't worry the amount raised is minimal.:)