PDA

View Full Version : Is happy she isnt alone

shellbyx
14-11-08, 21:23
Ok where can i start, i am currently having bad panic attacks dailey, i just cant control them,. i feel like i am going to die or, have a heart attack, it all started when i had two ectopic pregnancys about 8yrs ago and got told i could not have children, i then got divorced and went off the rails, and now i feel like when my life is going good, that summat bad is gonna happen they cam back the last 2months, after i got rid of them years ago, i can not hear about people dying as i am convinced it will happen to me, and i feel like i am going mental at times and i just want to be normal, i have read through some of the storys on here and my heart goes out to you all, i have googled how to cope at least 5 times a day, i am convinced summat bad will happen, this site how ever has given me hope. .... thankyou xxxx

bumbles
14-11-08, 21:28
Hi Shellybyx I am glad you have found the site you really have had a rough time with everything, maybe now you have found the site you can begin the journey to freedom from panic. Happy thoughts coming your way X

spaced
14-11-08, 21:29
:welcome: hi and welcome to the site

shellbyx
14-11-08, 21:31
Thankyou Bumbles, i think the coping with the past is easy, its the worry and feeling like i am alone, but now i can see i am not alone, and thankyou for your kind words xxx

bumbles
14-11-08, 21:44
this site is brilliant you will never be alone again there will always be someone that will understan here for you . Keep smiling X

weeble40
16-11-08, 16:32
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

milly jones
18-11-08, 17:25
a warm welcome to no more panic

milly xx