PDA

View Full Version : paige

Vanilla Sky
14-11-08, 22:24
hi, my name is paige im glad i found this site, i have had health anxiety for to long now getting really fed up of it! i think my doctor is to my biggest thing is the palpitations i get it doesnt happen that often but when it does it makes me feel as if im going to pass out, then im thinking about it for days afterwards waiting for the next one that might kill me. hope i dont sound bonkers.

Cyberme
14-11-08, 22:39
hi paige

I know exactly how u feel. Im new to this site and im so glad i found it. Im always concerned about my health but recently it has got worse and ive been having panic attacks about other things. I hope we can all help each other. xxx

Veronica H
15-11-08, 08:30
:welcome: to NMP. If you were bonkers you would not be able to ask yourself if you were bonkers! Many here know how you are feeling and this will get better. Glad you have found us.

Veronica

weeble40
16-11-08, 16:30
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

sazzle1505
16-11-08, 17:53
Hey

Vanilla Sky
17-11-08, 21:27
hi cyberme, yea iv been having panic attacks as well i dont know if the symptoms are causing the panic or is the panic causing the symptoms! do you know what i mean ? hope to chat soon

Vanilla Sky
17-11-08, 21:28
thanks to everyone for welcoming me

milly jones
18-11-08, 17:06
a warm welcome to no more panic

milly xx