PDA

View Full Version : Can my nmp family help me?(HA GREMLIN)

cthechick84
15-11-08, 17:31
Hi all realivties
Im in a big pickle today again been coping really well lately and even manged to refrain from taking the Fluxotenine (prozac)20mg the doc gave me last week.well my partner and 2 little boys ave had stomach bug which thanxfully looks like its only lasted 12 hrs or so. so iv been really strong looking after them a lil woried about my 7mth old baby cos hes been very warm and sleepy, but has only been sick a little bit im hoping hes gnna b ok,and that hes sleepy jus because he feels rough,hes jus different today,usually full of life!! anyway lately ive had a few infections starting in my ear,then ive got a urinary tract infection which i still may have after over 2weeks as iam waiting for urine test results on monday,and i will be getting more anti biotics again!!-so ive also been feeling rough anyway ive noticed that my neck feels tight and pressure in it also feels quite sore and swollen around where they say the lymth nodes are is this from my on going infections do u all think or is it sumthink else?? my health anxiety keeps poking me and trying to get me to worry its like a lil gremlin that keeps popping up in my head .but with me its like one problem after another and im always feeling rough constantly why am i always getting infections etc?is it because my immune system is low or is it because im low?i cant work it out its just too much at once.does anybody else feel this way/always rough or run down its crazy and i just want to feel healthier.my doc never worries that im ill he just says its the anxiety making me worse,but i think i may ask for a hormone check or sumthink because my periods lately have been non existnet after takin a pill i took doc puts it down to stress though,my hair is thinner and malts alot ,iv dropped weight but for those who know me well thats prob every1 Lol will know that i didnt eat properly for like 8wks because i cudnt swallow soldis!so im not sure if thats why i lost weight its just that b4 ive never been able to loose weight well not that i really tried anyway lmao its just gets me worrying that iam now just a few lbs over 9stone and never been 9stone in along time that is my ideal weight apparently for 5'3 but im just letting that HA gremlin get too me again. i hope somebody can reply with a little postiveatiy as i have non left. Thanks Best wishes C.xxxx

HeatherMc
15-11-08, 17:55
hi

I would give an arm and a leg to be nine stone hun!
it is ok for your height you are certainly not underweight you may find that with eating normally you will regain a bit

you are so run down with looking after everyone else don't forget babies and young children require a lot of care, you are snowed under hun and coping very very well, sometimes infections seem to run into each other because we are so low, ask the doc about any vitamins you could be taking or anything you should be eating to give yourself a littlei boost or try and speak to your health visitor they are usually full of advice,

I am sure you have nothing to worry about remember people with anxiety usually set themselves very very high standards try and get enough rest.

Heather