PDA

View Full Version : Muscle weakness

dietchick
15-11-08, 19:25
I came home this afternoon not feeling too well in myself. I felt ill. I told my husband my arms felt weak and that it felt like someone was holding on to them. I said that my blood feels like it's bubbling. Has anyone felt this? I have had this before, but it overwhelms me so much I start to think that something seriously is wrong as I feel so bad with it. My husband says it's all in the mind. I went to lay on the bed for a hour or so, could not sleep. My legs and arms started twitching. I did feel better for the rest. I feel much better now. My husband says he is going to get me committed if I carry on like this. I know I have other anxiety symptoms. No More Panic is such an invaluable lifeline, I have been reading threads and know I am not alone. I'm just scared with the way I feel at times.
Thanks for listening
Dietchick

redballoons
17-11-08, 08:01
hi
i dont so much feel the weakness in my muscles BUT the muscle twicthing i can relate to. when i lie down to go to sleep i start to feel almost liked there is so much extra energy in my muscles i cant lie still without moving them - almost like little electric currents running through them

I dont think it would be physically possible yo commit everyone in the country who suffers anxiety (there are too many) your husband is being pretty unhelpful !

sophie