PDA

View Full Version : anxiety, palpitations

kaynbrian
16-11-08, 14:45
Hi everyone i am new on here. I have been having anxiety for about 22 years. The last 8 years i have had palpitations, that would trigger my anxiety attacks. I pretty much have everything under contol. I take natrual meds for it and i found myself back at work after 8 years and alot better. My heart use to palpitate everyday where as i could not breathe in and out for about 2 seconds, i would get real dizzy, and feel like i was not there. But now my heart misses about 2 xs a month since i started natrual vitamins. So i can relate to alot of you on here. At one time my cardiologist told me i neede a physco Dr. Needless to say i switched Dr. and i have heard of this natrual stuff that works. Me, as i am so scared to take anything scared i would die and one day i could not go anymore and decided to try it and that natrual stuff really works!!!! Now i found this site and think it is wounderful! I dont feel so alone now! kaynbrian:yesyes:

weeble40
16-11-08, 16:24
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Patty
16-11-08, 21:00
Hi Kaynbrian,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :D

milly jones
18-11-08, 17:18
a warm welcome to no more panic

milly xx