PDA

View Full Version : Just finished period but still got watery Blood - please advise....

Vickid
16-11-08, 18:40
I finished my period about two days ago, but when I go loo for a wee I've noticed watery blood on the tissue, it is really worrying me, has anyone else had this?

I am really bothered by this :( got pains in my side (right) but doc said it sound musculer.

crunchie01
16-11-08, 19:35
hi

before i went on the pill i used to get a watery browny coloured discharge for a couple of days after, apparently its just the end of your period and old blood coming out. hope that helps

milly jones
16-11-08, 20:42
sometimes mine lasts for a week or more hunny, its just the end of the period

hugs xxx

yanksforever
17-11-08, 15:30
Yes! The last period I had..2 days after major bleeding ended there was some muscousy red stuff coming out, sometimes a bit brown too. It's normal.

joyce1980
17-11-08, 15:48
Yep sometimes it happens that way, you may find that your next period you wont have that happen.

All normal, I mean what is normal the body does it's own thing and as long as you have your smear on time and in tune with your body ( no, i don't mean checking 100000 times a day as I used to lol) you will be just fine.

Vickid
19-11-08, 21:07
I haven't had a smear, I'm 29 but a lesbian woman, never had sex with a guy. That isn't to say that I shouldn't have a smear test, but there is less risk apparently.

Helen1973
19-11-08, 21:59
Spotting for a few days after periods is normal, Vickid. Plus, I've noticed that when you go to the loo for a No 1 it can make things a little watery. I sympathise with you. I've spent the last two months worried about my reproductive system and finally paid for a private ultrasound because of the weird stuff that was going on down there. Try not to worry.:hugs: