PDA

View Full Version : Yay celeb bak on ...

titchjd
16-11-08, 21:10
Yay folks ...that time of year again ..no not xmas ....but Im a celebrity get me out of here ...yippeeeee..x

I love it haha seeing z list celebs embarasin themselves is so funny .lol...x

But ant and Dec make up 4 it I suppose x

Off 2 watch it yay xxxxxxx:yesyes:

marie1974
16-11-08, 21:23
woohoo mateypies i been waiting all day for this, how sad i am hehe.

robert kilroy will cause a few problems i think, should b fun, oh and i just luv Dec. xxxxxxxxxxx

titchjd
16-11-08, 21:33
HAHA me 2 hun ..
a few snakes ,spiders ,croc willies and sheeps eyes always gud viewin hahax

but wheres all the fit blokes...boo hoo kilroy in the buff not really my thing lol xxxx

OOOh maybe romance kilroy and esther haha x.....news of the world keep watchin haha x

marie1974
16-11-08, 21:43
lol i was thinking that matey, no fit fellas, although i reckon joe swash will be really funny bit like dean gaffney few yrs back, he had me in fits.

wots a few chewy testicles among friends LMAO

jodie
16-11-08, 22:05
lmao kilroy and esther getting it on makes me feel sick i hope that done happen:roflmao:

joe is acting like such a girl on his task but so so funny he jumps even when the buzzer goes off lol

i think this year is going to be funny

jodie xx

marie1974
16-11-08, 22:23
i think joe is really funny, that task did make me giggle.

nickieb
17-11-08, 11:13
Its fab already....
Joe to win & kilroy to choke..

Cherbear
17-11-08, 11:40
Ooooh it was ok, although bit disappointed by the mix of celebs but you never know, they may become interesting.

Really don't like Kilroy, what a moaner! Joe is funny though, the task with him and Simon was so funny I was laughing out loud!

Who is up for doing that ice cream van thing again? I've forgotton xx

IrishPrincess
17-11-08, 11:55
Yayyy i love it already,loving ant and dec!!!That task last nite was gas,have to say im liking martina,she's cool.Ohh and kilroy needs a slap but he will make it entertaining as long as he doesnt go too far.

IrishPrincess
17-11-08, 11:57
Nicola the page three girl is doing the i scream task should be good:yesyes: Im thinking of auditioning for x factor next year think that will make me famous enough to qualify for im a celeb,ha ha,love it

bottleblond
17-11-08, 12:47
LMFAO Nickie and Karen.

Kilroy is proving to be more of a Kill Joy. What a blooming moaning faced auld hasbeen he is.

Feed him to the crocks :noangel:

Love Lisa
xxxx

titchjd
17-11-08, 21:14
Haha Joe is soooo funny ...
but my attention was taken away by decs Tony Blair haha..Id like 2 see him hehe x:D

marie1974
17-11-08, 21:36
pmsl yeah that was funny, i do luv dec.

but that task was the worst yet i reckon, i never gagg but i was over that.

titchjd
17-11-08, 21:58
haha ..yeah i suppose eatin willie dus make u gagg haha
sorry :blush: x Bein naughty haha x

Whos that page 3 woman neva herd of her ,,is she married 2 any1 famous ?
and who is the chinese fella ?x

ant and dec do mek me laff x

marie1974
17-11-08, 22:08
LMAO only u could come out with something like that, u dirty women.

the chinese guy is from old star trek, he very famous, the one with big bristol citys is just glamour girl

belle
17-11-08, 22:49
Would Carly Zucker be in the Jungle if she wasn't "engaged" to a footballer? I've never known any other personal trainers to be in there. Just goes to show, she's ONLY famous for being a WAG! Pathetic.

..saying all that though, she seems okay.

I think that Nicola (?) glamour girl was bloody brilliant, they both were. There would be NO WAY IN THE WORLD i'd have an animal penis in my mouth...my camp would go hungry...lol

Cherbear
17-11-08, 23:01
I was close to being sick watching that!! Good on them both though, Joe to win...can't believe he got picked again, they always latch onto someone don't they? Surely they will have a limit this time as to how many times he can be voted for trails? xx

bottleblond
17-11-08, 23:08
Funniest thing i have seen this year! I don't know which made me laugh the most, the trial or Ant and Decs faces. That lass did a brilliant job, i was so surprised.

Joe to win,,,Kilroy for the bin..PLEASE!!!

Love Lisa
xxxx

IrishPrincess
19-11-08, 13:10
Two new celebs goin in tonight,Su-elise from Misteeq and David Van Day from Dollar:whistles: O L'Amour broke my heart and now im aching for you:whistles: ,woo hoo cant wait