PDA

View Full Version : New to anxiety

sandman
16-11-08, 22:49
:shades: Relatively new to anxiety and unsure of symptoms i am experiencing.
Having been on propranalol and amitriptyline for about 5 months my G.P. thinks i am suffering from depression nd my physchologist thinks im suffering from general anxiety and depression. My sleep pattern has been disturbed for about the last month or so and i feel extremely light headed and anxious while im at work. Last week my G.P. took me off the amitriptyline and prescribed Fluanxol at 3mg per day, since taking them i have felt extremely hyper active and unable to settle and i have to keep active as much as possible. I will go back to my G.P tomorrow and see what he suggests. Hopefuly these feelings will soon pass..:roflmao:

mlondon
17-11-08, 17:46
Hi there

It is funny because whenever I panic I feel fidgetty but slow and tired, whereas my mum who also suffers from anxiety goes hyperactive. Once we both had a panic attack at the same time, she couldn't sit still and I couldn't move. I think we are all different and that is what makes anxiety so scary because there are so many symptoms. I think the symptom you are scared the most of is the one you will experience the most as it is a fear cycle. This happens for me anyway.

I hope it passes soon. x