PDA

View Full Version : Worried again

cthechick84
17-11-08, 00:52
Hey everyone
Im really scared again tonight as last few days i have had pain in both sides of my neck,like burning pains to and stiffness too anyway my neck feels swollen too which i belive cud b an lymth node gland or sumthink? but im just not sure cos my anxiety is doing my head in.also i ave pain behined ears and in my jaw too its not very nice its annoing me anyway now i have a very warm face but no high tempreture just my face and neck feels really hot and burning as if i have a reaction to somethink as i had this feeling when i was allergic to a hair dye once and i had gotten the dye mix on my skin,but i havent dyed my hair in ages whats up why does it feel and look red and warm?!! iam off to doc in morning because iam also waiting for resuls on my Urine as i have had a UTI for 2weeks and doesnt seem to have cleared up properly so i need someones help and positivaty to get me through the night. do u think this is anyway connected wiv my urinary infection?? whats up with me?? on saturday i was using some alcohol hand gel and it squirted in my face but not alot do u think that could of done this u see i dnt see how it wud if its safe on myhands oh plz someone help me.sorry to go on ,Best wishes C.xx

cthechick84
17-11-08, 02:10
Cum on people uv viewed but no reply :( im sorry but really need any help atm.xxx

london
17-11-08, 03:36
lymth node are little round things dont worry your fine
wish you better

spaced
17-11-08, 05:16
hi chick
hope you got through the night good luck at the docs hope you start to feel better soon.