PDA

View Full Version : I hate Mondays! Light-headedness

PhoenixGrey
17-11-08, 09:22
Hi,

I had an awful nights sleep due to horrible nightmares. But I thought i'd had enough sleep so I'd be okay today, but I can barely focus my eyes, my stomach feels like its been pumped with concrete - my head is pumped with air and it feels like such a struggle to move my feet.

Is this normal with everyone with anxiety/panic? In my head I feel fine, I feel better and more positive than I have done in about a month - but my body disagrees with me.

Thanks

tashbarnes87
17-11-08, 09:44
Hi Laura, i think this is normal for people who dont suffer anxiety as well, mondays are generally a bad day. I suffer HA and although i dont have panic attacked i do feel lightheaded today i am sat here at work and i feel slightly disjointed and so very tired. I keep going over every thing in my head that may be wrong with me and normally i would be able to not think about it but im struggling today. Being tired has a lot to do with how bad my HA is

xx

PhoenixGrey
17-11-08, 09:59
The thing is I'm completely happy that there is nothing wrong with me at this moment in time - but I'm totally worried about the future, particularly as I've just stopped smoking - and I'm so scared that will come back to bite me in a few years time - so so so scared it will.

I just want to return to a life of not thinking about it - which was not that long ago!