PDA

View Full Version : Chest pain body tension

uppy1
17-11-08, 20:39
Hi,

Not posted for a while. Did the bike ride for Christies 64.4 miles team raised 2 grand!

Anyhow before that ended up in A&E with panic attack stayed in overnight 4 ECG'S bloods etc (in June) all clear, followed that same week with cancellation for Endoscopy all clear.

You would think that I was on the road to recovery!!

Far from it seem to have got worse chest pain some times like electric shock that throws my body into spasm/body tension. Blood pressure up and down feel terrible. trying not to go bsck to Doctors or Hospital.

Gums bleeding on and off. Continuing to exercise but not enjoying it, feel like I should be leaving letters to my children and wife telling them how much I love them. I am awaiting CBT through work. I feel so lost and don't know what to do or who to turn to. I don't want to trouble my family, as I have to look after my wife who is not in the best of health. Don't know what to expect.

Thanks for listening.

Uppy!!:weep:

hendey
18-11-08, 12:51
if you are able to cycle that far, then their cannot arguably anything wrong with your health, or indeed your heart. chest pain can be caused from a variety of aliments, the majority of which are seemingly harmless, pulled muscle, or anxiety. if it were a heart condition, it would be associated with sweating, reffered pain to the arms and neck. you would be in unbarable pain. you would bnot be able to excersisie. you have taken some great steps, the fact that you reguallry excersise, shows just how strong a charcter you have, and also negagtes the poissbilty of any future health problemes tenfold. when you feel panicy perhaps try listenning to some relaxing music, or even relaxation thearpy cds from paul mckeena, i find them very helpfull. remmeber all pain and suffering will pass, just life and appericate the beauty of the life you have been givien.

keep faith, your story really hit home with me, as i am simlaurlry struggling with chest pain and the constant fear of dying or of a haert attack. incidently blood pressure naturally fluctates throughout the day, it is only harmfull if it is on average sky high thrughout the day, even when sitting, relaxing or sleeping. even then it will only have an effect if it remains high for many years.