PDA

View Full Version : does this ever stop dizziness badly now

amandaj
18-11-08, 09:59
im so fed up for a cpl of days now ive felt so sick and dizzy ,like i cant stand up if i do feel like going to fall over, does this sound like anxiety ?cos ive never really suffered with this before its really scaring me ,i feel like room is spinning and a overwhelming tiredness ,im also shaking but thats cos im scared i think , ive felt dizzy a bit in past but this is so different and frightening im just so fed up with all these things all the time, i feel like just going to bed and never getting up again im scared im going to faint aswell ,which is prob making it worse as im thinking bad things sorry for the moan again :weep:

amanda

Anxious_gal
18-11-08, 10:06
could be anxiety but it does sound rather bad, you may want to get your eat's checked out , even a mild infection can cause dizzyness, I know there are other things that cause dizznyess too, so maybe talk to your doctor about it.
i have had dizzyness last for a whole day.
i get head rush like dizzyness, sometimes it feels like the couch is moving and i feel sea sick, other times i get waves of dizzyness when i move my head, other times i get short spells of dizzyness where it feels like im falling

anx mum
18-11-08, 11:56
R u ok? Havent heard from u for a while on line if u wanna talk?

Trixie
18-11-08, 12:19
im so fed up for a cpl of days now ive felt so sick and dizzy ,like i cant stand up if i do feel like going to fall over, does this sound like anxiety ?cos ive never really suffered with this before its really scaring me ,i feel like room is spinning and a overwhelming tiredness ,im also shaking but thats cos im scared i think , ive felt dizzy a bit in past but this is so different and frightening im just so fed up with all these things all the time, i feel like just going to bed and never getting up again im scared im going to faint aswell ,which is prob making it worse as im thinking bad things sorry for the moan again :weep:

amanda

You sound like you have vertigo perhaps you have an inner ear infection see if the doctor can see you to get it sorted out.