PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else get twinges in groin?

crunchie01
18-11-08, 11:36
hi,

ive been worrying over ovarian cancer ive popped to see practice nurse about this and other things aswell today,

i explained that every now and then, its not every day might not be every week if im not thinking about it i get a twinge in my right side groin it doesnt even last a second,then a few seconds later i might get another twinge and its gone, it doesnt hurt im just aware of it happening, the practice nurse said to me that what i have said to her doesnt cause her any concern but if i want some more reassuranc ethen pop and see gp, she said if it was her body and her twinge it would not concern her, but then she has not got HA, i do feel slightly reassured over this but....

i spoke to an ovarian cancer nurse helpline a few weeks back when it was worrying me again and she said the pain i am getting is not typical of ovarian cancer, she even suggested it was maybe wind

i am on the pill and have regular smears, i dont have any pain during sex,no other bleeding etc.

does anyone one else get unexplained twinges????

tashbarnes87
18-11-08, 13:24
HI Jennie, i have twinges down there allll the time. Sometimes it does completely numb and i get pins and needles all over the place. I think hormones play a big part in pains down there also things like the pill etc. I asked my doc the other day and he said just like the nurse you spoke to cancer doesnt generally hurt.

xxx