PDA

View Full Version : A new kind of feeling

chemlabrat
18-11-08, 14:20
I've been having my anxiety change a lot over the past month or so.

Right now I'm experiencing weird symptoms. At times it will feel like my adrenaline will pick up for no reason and I'll feel panicky, then it will go back down and pick up again in a few minutes. At the same time, I feel completely spaced out in my head and out of it. Like I can't think or concentrate on anything for more than 10 seconds or so and then it's on to the next thought. And my eyes feel like they are dried out like someone has been blowing on them, and I just want to close them and go to sleep. Along with all this I'm light headed and tense.

Anyone else out there????

Natural Mystic
18-11-08, 18:45
Yes my symptoms have changed of late too, it is very common (I work with health experts). My main ones now seem to be excess gas on my chest and a constant heavy feeling in my chest, a constant anxious feeling, especially at night when trying to sleep. It's not nice.

katiedarling
19-11-08, 17:03
Mystic,
I feel the exact same things you are describing. In fact, I just posted under general anxiety....My anxiety has taken a turn and it is definetly worse. I have never felt this way before. I feel like adrenaline, or something, is just running through my body, and my mind wont calm it down. Like I am using all the techniques I can, all the things I know.....and my mind just wont stop my body from just buzzing. Its making me feel very panicked.
PM me if you want to...Im looking for comfort and reassurance too.
Darling