PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Jesoni
18-11-08, 18:30
Hi,

My name is Jason and I'm 25. I've been fighting the 'Black Dog' on and off for the past five years (feels like fifty!). I've just started working abroad so I'm not able to meet/speak to fellow sufferers, so it would be good to email anyone if you're interested in laughing about the lighter things in life.

jesoni@hotmail.co.uk

"A pencil is not merely lead and wood, it is a thought at the end of your arm"

emms
12-12-08, 10:58
Hi Jason

I'm Emma, I'm 22 from Essex. I'm fighting the black dog too...for about a year but only really faced it over the last few weeks :blush:

I don't get to log on to my email very much...perhaps only once a week...and this site I only get on from work during the week...but it would be nice to hear from you and I'll always reply once I get your emails :)

I don't have many real people in my life and none in cyber life!...I have my immediate family who I'm not that close to, 1 very close friend who I speak to daily and see a few times a week, and just a handful of other friends I chat to or go out with every few months.

I'm not really a fussy gal...I'm in to most things, quite shy at first but will chat about anything no matter how random!

Anyway...my email emms-86@hotmail.com

E x