PDA

View Full Version : update

xprincess87x
18-11-08, 18:53
i feel shaky trembling dizzy anxious (been given diazepam for this which does help) i one minute im happy next im sad aaahhhhhh i really hope this calms down !!!!!! IM NOT GOING TO LET IT BEAT ME THO !!!!

Blaise
18-11-08, 20:00
HI Babe,
You are really going thru it arent you, but this is nothing unusual - I was scared to take cipralex in april and finally gave in to taking meds and started taking cipralex religiously and within 2 months felt great again. The period up to then though was horribe, was shaky, dizzy, anxious, couldnt eat and diazepam helped. Trust me this will work keep at it and talk to me any time you like xxxx When you get better (and you will!) you will look back and wonder why you were felling this way and get on with life again - good luck

xprincess87x
19-11-08, 08:55
another update i actually carnt handle this drug i just keep being sick ald im trembling all over and i have areally bad heaache im phoning my counciller today i just want to stop taking it and get better on my own its not fair on my 14 month old little boy ! argh x

xprincess87x
19-11-08, 10:21
hey hey spoke to my counciller she told me not to stop she said ill be fine so i am sticking with it i need to argh i think im just going to be positive and carryon as normal !

BexieB
20-11-08, 21:25
Hi Princess
Not sure how long you're on cipralex, but believe me, the early days can be really rough. Stick with it, things will get much, much better. It will be worth it. :flowers:

alias_kev
21-11-08, 00:36
I don't know if its any help but I usually take my meds about 0 - 60 minutes after eating something. I usually leave it the longest in the morning after breakfast. At night (I have 10mg twice a day) I usually have a snack before I take it.

When I started taking it I always took it with cool water as warm/hot drinks can encourage some meds to disolve faster.

If you are on a larger dose it (seems to me it) would have been better to have you start lower and ramp up after a while. If this is relevent check again with who prescribed it.

mummy4
21-11-08, 10:00
hey chick ive just put a post on your other page!!

how are you feeling now?

seriously stick with it hun.........it will kick in and work properly

i honestly thought i was going to die when i started taking this med....but im still here now 3 years on!!

xxx

xprincess87x
21-11-08, 10:45
i had to stop i went to the doc and he said it didnt suit me and didnt want to give me anything else as he thinks im strong enough to beat this i really hope i am ! x

mummy4
21-11-08, 11:14
ow thats a shame chick i hope your ok.
what is it you suffer from is it mainly anxiety?
x

xprincess87x
21-11-08, 18:41
yeah mainly anxiety not really panic attacks tho and but i can controll it quite well myself and my doctor knows im going to have cbt so i hopw it works fingers crossed !!!

bab
21-11-08, 19:32
hi there

as robot said the first 4 weeks are horrendous but after that its worth it it does make a difference - hope ur feeling ok