PDA

View Full Version : Birth signs

Trixie
19-11-08, 08:31
I am Aquarius, we are laid back extroverts (me, me:yesyes:).

Would you say that you are like your birth sign?:ohmy:

nanny
19-11-08, 08:38
I'm Taurus

And yes i am like mine apart from the glutton bit:D I am down to earth, homely and motherly.

Doesn't that make ME sound boring lol.

leeann
19-11-08, 08:44
im LEO the LION grrrrrrrrrr :yesyes:

And yes Im really like my sign. x

joyce1980
19-11-08, 09:13
I'm a Virgo, and can be very particular lol oh wait.. that could just be my OCD

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cathy V
19-11-08, 09:27
I'm a leo...and yes I sometimes get the claws out as some of you might know already :D

I also have the green eyes red hair, although there's silver in the gold nowadays.

nickieb
19-11-08, 10:22
I`m a VIRGO- a total list maker
a perfectionist (very true)
Worry for their health & have a nervous instability

OH MY GOD HOW TRUE!!!

http://www.astrology-online.com/virgo.htm

Diane O'Brien
19-11-08, 10:38
Hi, I,m a Taurus like Nanny. I am very reliable and warmhearted but wat made me smile was Taureans are meant to be persistent and determined thats what got me in this mess in the first place. I never know when to say enough is enough, put to much on myself watever the stakes and oh yeah i love good food and WINE which funnily enough is the Taurarean through and through.

yanksforever
19-11-08, 15:17
I'm a Taurus too! I'm loyal, stubborn, lazy, love eating, down to earth, patient, hard-working, deep, love beign in love etc.

The Taurus Health Anx sufferers! UNITE BABY UNITEEEEEE!!!

marie1974
19-11-08, 15:30
i am a taurus and yes i am very very stubborn hehe

geddy
19-11-08, 18:24
Capricorn! Crimbo bubba me!

JohnBliss
19-11-08, 18:29
I'm Capricorn too-and definitely an old goat !!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Trixie
20-11-08, 06:01
So am I the only Aquarian?:shrug:

EmmaJane
20-11-08, 08:39
Im the only Gemini at the moment. The twins. Yeh, im like that one mintue i'm fine, friendly, confident, etc. Next minute, im anxious, reclusive and don't want to socialize. So i definately have 2 sides :-)

lennons_mammy
20-11-08, 09:10
I am a pisces. The two fish swimming in opposite directions which apparently means we find it hard to make decisions which is definatly like me.

ladybird64
20-11-08, 13:10
So am I the only Aquarian?:shrug:

Nope :)

I'm not really sure if I would describe myself as an extrovert, laid back or otherwise!
I am quite practical and don't like showing too much emotion on the outside..not sure if that fits the Aquarian bill!

Jaco45er
20-11-08, 13:32
Pyrex

I was a test-tube baby

Paddington
20-11-08, 14:21
:roflmao: jaco....that is very funny!
I too am an aquarian:yesyes: lean towards being a genious you know..but also insane..so that's about right then..But where my boyish figure of aquarian fame is i dont know...:shrug: lol!!Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Trixie
20-11-08, 15:26
Pyrex

I was a test-tube baby

:roflmao:

titchjd
20-11-08, 15:29
LMAO Jaco :roflmao:

Im Pisces..which are ment 2 be artistic I am artistic and also a gud swimmer so suppose Im a bit like my sign of a fish x

leanne1980
21-11-08, 19:47
im a scorpio, heres what it says about me

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic

On the dark side....

Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

i guess actually thats true,

leanne xx

george08
21-11-08, 20:06
Im pisces and very weak willed

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic

On the dark side....
Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led

EmmaJane
22-11-08, 23:01
3 pages of this and i'm still the only Gemini. lol.......... Thats not good, there must be more!!!

jannnne
23-11-08, 18:40
I am gemini and completely bonkersxx

EmmaJane
23-11-08, 19:19
Horrrayyyy, I was beginning to think I was the only one lol..........

Trixie
24-11-08, 08:46
3 pages of this and i'm still the only Gemini. lol.......... Thats not good, there must be more!!!
And I seem to be the only Aquarius.:ohmy:

june
24-11-08, 11:05
Hi EmmaJane,
I am a Gemini and i also feel like two different people.
There is a post somewhere about the Face we show the outside world and the Face that is really us.
There are (a few) times when i feel in control of my life and no worries and then there is the person who is terrified of everything.
If ii have a good day to day - tomorrow will be bad.
If i have fun there will be consiquences.
Sometimes i feel i am not good enough to have such a nice family - but i tend to keep them at arms length so that i don't disappoint them OR let them see me being so stupid in my panic.
June

Blackstar
24-11-08, 11:51
I'm a pisces and definitely find it hard to stay grounded! Also highly strung and emotional...but loving and passionate too. A bit of a crazy combination!

HeatherMc
24-11-08, 18:26
HIYA

I am a gemini defo feel as there are two parts of me

Heather

giddy
24-11-08, 18:44
Hey - I'm aquarius too!!!
I'm sort of like the description - it does take me a long time to let my guard down and let people fully into my life. I teach in a school where there are a lot of socila and economic problems so I guess thats my caring/humanitarian side at work. I am certainly unconventional and hope I always will be!
The bit that isn't really me is the sociable bit - I'm just not! I prefer my own company and time with a few friends than any big party or night out. I've always been this way even before the panic and anxiety!

Oceanblue
24-11-08, 19:50
Pisces me.

One description i've found.

Piscean sensitivity is so finely tuned that it reacts like blotting paper to the atmosphere. When nursing the sick, for instance, Pisceans are apt to reflect a patient's own symptoms themselves. Indeed, Pisceans often have problems defining the boundaries between fact and fiction in general.
Pisces is empathetic and compassionate, and cannot bear to see another living being in pain. Indeed, Pisceans feel very deeply about other people as they do not have a strong sense of separation and individuality.

Pisces is an intuitive sign which can receive great inspiration. Pisceans are thus the natural mediums and mystics of the zodiac who can communicate their inner vision through either the arts or the sciences, or caring professions. Pisces can also be a sign of selfless or self-sacrificing devotion, and is capable of truly unconditional love for others.

Artistic, kind, sympathetic, intuitive, visionary, sensitive, adaptable, receptive.