PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Kim

yellowpoppy
19-11-08, 10:27
Hi everyone

I've been visiting this site for a little while now and it seems an excellent site for information, help etc.

I have been suffering from depression for about 13 years now and have taken various medications. Every year around this time I always seem to go right down and need to change medication. I am suffering from anxiety as well at the moment and it's awful. Every day I wake up panicking and feeling sick at the thoughts of going to work and carrying on but I force myself to go as I need to keep up the routine and I know in the end that work is my salvation.

I know this is an ongoing struggle and I'm sure there are lots out there much worse than me but when y ou are going through it, it seems like you are the only one. Sometimes I feel so tired of life but I have 3 children and have to keep going on for them. I am 50 by the way.

I wish everyone well and hope you all get something out of visiting this site as I can see there are lots of people around who can help.

Best wishes
Kim

jodie
19-11-08, 10:29
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie xx

Patty
19-11-08, 15:04
Hi Yellowpoppy,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

weeble40
21-11-08, 09:35
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

titch
21-11-08, 10:03
Hey welcome to nmp...this site is amazing i would be lost without it..i hope it helps u as much as it has helped me...xX TAKE CARE xx

pooh
22-11-08, 03:48
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x