PDA

View Full Version : HI i am new

suzyq54
19-11-08, 12:25
:bighug1: Hi Im suzanne, i have been suffering with anxiety and palpatations etc for some time now i have tried to get on with life ( i work ull time as a manager and have 4 children one teenager and 3 small children 5years and under)but things have got so bad that i have had to take some time off work. my symptoms are the ectopic beats and health anxiety and depression on top. i constantly worry about the ectopic beats which maked them worse, i am irratable with the kids and my husbands life at the moment is being made a living hell i would think i dont know when the last time i smiled. However i have found this website and from what i have read today i feel some what reassured. i have also started on propanalol which i dont know whether its me or the drugs but i do feel more calm. but i have also been off work now for three days so life is less stressful. i feel i may be able to get better now and i am now no longer alone. my husband and family do try to understand but until you have been there and actually felt what it is like they will never understand.

suzyq54
19-11-08, 12:36
thanks its nice to know i am around lots of people that i can relate to yipeee! i am not alone XX:yesyes:

weeble40
21-11-08, 09:37
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

titch
21-11-08, 09:56
Hey and welcome along to nmp...this site is amazing i would be lost without it..i hope it helps u as much as its helped me...xx take care xx

pooh
22-11-08, 03:46
Hi there and welcome along to NMp

Pooh x