PDA

View Full Version : I feel so disappointed

Vinny
19-11-08, 13:34
:weep: I wish someone had replied to my earlier post, I feel so down and worried but I guess it must be because none of you have had the same symptoms.

It's horrible feeling so needy but it helps me so much when I have positive feed back from my posts.

Take Care x

amandaj
19-11-08, 13:42
hi i dont have the same symptoms as you, but there are lots of us on here that do worry constantly about cancer ,i am one of them i know how your feeling it does really get you down and make you feel ill

take care

amanda

Cathy V
19-11-08, 13:46
Hi Vinny. Sorry you feel so upset and disappointed. Ive noticed that you have posted before on the throat/ear issue, maybe its that people didnt reply this time because they have done already and perhaps feel they would be repeating themselves a little. Your docs have all said your ear is ok, but i know that health anxiety doesnt go away just because the docs say so and as people always say on nmp, you can post as many times as you want about something thats bothering you, but you might not always get the replies you want :D

I'm sure the docs are right when they say you dont have anything to worry about. Try to relax as much as you can.

Take care
Cathy xxx

Vinny
19-11-08, 14:11
Thank you for replying and I guess you're right. The trouble is even when I get replies I only feel reassured for a little while then I need "a fix" again. Hope you understand.
I've had throat issues for nearly 2 years now but only very recently started worrying about my ear. It was looking up symptoms of throat cancer that started the whole "ear thing" off.
Happy Days...................................