PDA

View Full Version : Brain Tumour, Anurism or something else

Jitters
19-11-08, 13:50
Hi all

I suffer with IBS and unfortuanlty I have gotten into the habit of straining recently I have noticed that after straining It can bring on derealization but I am at the point now that I do not know if I am worried because I strained or the preasure to the head is causing it or a Tumour doctor said its nothing to worry about but I am so worried :-(

Please can someone help

june
19-11-08, 14:07
sounds silly I know - BUT do not strain:blush:
Take more time on the loo:blush:
Even take a book / a crossword / word puzzle and a timer - make sure you sit even 20 mins if you possibly can :ohmy:
Let your body (inside) do the work - drink enough water during the day / Pepermint tea also helps.
Try:) to relax:ohmy: then it will all work as it should.
THERE IS NO QUICK CURE it all takes calm time!!!!:blush:
Look on the left of this screen - Health worries lists IBS - there is some very good information there.:yesyes:
Best wishes
june

Trixie
19-11-08, 14:34
Hi all

I suffer with IBS and unfortuanlty I have gotten into the habit of straining recently I have noticed that after straining It can bring on derealization but I am at the point now that I do not know if I am worried because I strained or the preasure to the head is causing it or a Tumour doctor said its nothing to worry about but I am so worried :-(

Please can someone help

No straining to have your bowels open doesn't cause brain tumour.:)

Get some stuff from your doctor if you are constipated.

Trixie
19-11-08, 14:36
sounds silly I know - BUT do not strain:blush:
Take more time on the loo:blush:
Even take a book / a crossword / word puzzle and a timer - make sure you sit even 20 mins if you possibly can :ohmy:
Let your body (inside) do the work - drink enough water during the day / Pepermint tea also helps.
Try:) to relax:ohmy: then it will all work as it should.
THERE IS NO QUICK CURE it all takes calm time!!!!:blush:
Look on the left of this screen - Health worries lists IBS - there is some very good information there.:yesyes:
Best wishes
june

And go the same time every day so your bowel gets use to you being on the loo and knows its time to go.:D I am not joking I go at 7am every morning and have done for years.

Jitters
19-11-08, 15:32
Hi its not really constip[ation I just strain to make sure its all gone stupid I know but its a bit of my OCD, the derealisation can last for at least a couple of hours, but like I said I do not know if its me getting anxiuos becaus I have strained

Trixie
19-11-08, 17:01
Well don't worry because it won't give you a brain tumour.

Jitters
19-11-08, 17:55
true but what about any over type of damage :-( y the derealization :-(

Trixie
19-11-08, 18:41
true but what about any over type of damage :-( y the derealization :-(

Well I certainly don't think straining to empty your bowel would do that.