PDA

View Full Version : what does it mean when no one replies?

mrsgh
19-11-08, 15:19
Hi, i posted ealier about freaking out about sore achy hands and various twitches mainly in my hands and now in other places too. I am now feeling really panicky cos no one has replied to my post which is making me think that it must be something horrid - or am i just being paranoid now as well? is that also an anxiety symptom...

sorry just feeling really low and looking for a little reasurrance :blush:

nanny
19-11-08, 15:23
Hi Mrsgh

oh bless you, i have written posts to which no one has replied and it doesn't mean there is anything nasty wrong with you.
Sometimes people just don't have any answers to give you so think it best not to say anything.

please don't get disheartened about posting, if someome can help then they will. Keep on posting:hugs:

thinking of you

melvin
19-11-08, 15:24
could be a rash my dad gets this when stressed dont worry sometimes i get no replies lol

Trixie
19-11-08, 15:25
Hi, i posted ealier about freaking out about sore achy hands and various twitches mainly in my hands and now in other places too. I am now feeling really panicky cos no one has replied to my post which is making me think that it must be something horrid - or am i just being paranoid now as well? is that also an anxiety symptom...

sorry just feeling really low and looking for a little reasurrance :blush:

It doesn't mean anything. Perhaps the people who have read your post didn't feel that they could help improve your situation so instead of the usual platitudes didn't reply.

I don't suffer from HA so I cannot say if you are suffering HA symptoms.

bumbles
19-11-08, 15:39
Soory have not read your post but definatley need to say hi to you its horrid when noone replies. post again sometimes that helps I have had to do that. X X

mrsgh
19-11-08, 15:43
thanks, all, for your replies :yesyes:

cthechick84
19-11-08, 15:44
Im sorry i never reply as i ahvent been online much on the threads lately but i wud of replied sooner as i have HA and get twitching in my body esp wen i settle down to try and sleep.if ud like to chat add me on msn or catch me in chat or jus pm best wishes C.xxx kendricksbabygal@hotmail.com

janeybaby25
19-11-08, 15:48
No, it isn't that. I am guessing most people are at work during the day & some may be unable to reply. Don't worry.

mrsgh
19-11-08, 16:11
thanks Janeybaby - no it's probably just that i'm an anxious wreck and hypersensitive about everything - annoying myself with this nonsense now!

cthechick,thanks, I may take you up on that offer:yesyes:

kitty_boom
19-11-08, 17:52
Anxiety makes your nerves hyper sensitive and this tires them out, I think this has a lot to do with twitching. Sometimes after a horrible day or after a panic attack I settle down to sleep and can feel my whole body vibrating, my nerves are literally buzzing, and big leg twitches, but after a good night's sleep this dies down! I think our muscles are so tense from the anxiety our poor nerves twitch because they are very tired!

Stressing about it will no doubt make it worse too, I know it is hard but try and not think about it, because when you concentrate on specific areas (for me it is my chest and heart) you start to feel all sorts of weird things going on!

Take care of yourself,
x