PDA

View Full Version : New and hello

OCTOBER
19-11-08, 16:01
:) Hi i am new to this site and would just like to shout hello to everyone.

I am 26, mother of 2 and have a lovely partner. I had both my children young and lost all my friends as all my focus was on my kids. Now my kids are almost ready to leave primary school. Ive spent all these years teaching them independence and self esteem but i now relise i have none for myself. :weep:

I have spurts of depression and spend most my time alone in the house. Although my boyfriend and kids are the best thing that ever happened to me, i wish i had a friend to relate to and cheer me up when i hit my low points and i could be there for them in return.

Im sure im not the only mother out there who is left feeling a bit lonely now that there kids are grown and seem to need less from you.

Anyway thats all about me. Hope to speak to you soon:D

nanny
19-11-08, 16:10
Hello
And a big welcome to NMP.:welcome:

weeble40
21-11-08, 09:34
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

titch
21-11-08, 10:12
Welcome along to nmp... this site has helped me alot i hope it does the same for you... xx take care xx

pooh
22-11-08, 03:49
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

mummyalone
22-11-08, 20:52
Hello, I Am New Too, This Is My First Ever Message On Nmp. I Too Have 2 Children And A Loving Partner But I Suffer From Panic Attacks, I Have Joined Nmp To Talk To Others In The Same Boat, Lets Hope We Find What We Are Looking For.
Xxx

snodsmum
23-11-08, 18:27
Hello And I Am Also New I Too Suffer From Panic Attacks And Ocd I Too Need To Be Able To Relate To People Who Know What We Are Going Through. Xxxxx

Cherbear
23-11-08, 20:55
Welcome to the site hun, hope you find the help you need...you're not alone:hugs: :hugs: xx

Lynnann
24-11-08, 02:41
Hi October, mummyalone and snodsmum,
:welcome: to NMP, I am sure you will find lots of help and support here on your journey to recovery and make some good friends along the way.
Lynnann