PDA

View Full Version : Dizzinessi

Barb
16-06-05, 10:37
I really thought i felt better this morning after days of bad anxiety, got up early and hoovered upstairs, my daughter always pops in and was pleased to see me ok. Then within half hour giddiness hit with a vengance felt like i was falling about and of course panic is back. just sitting crying in despair.How can i ever get better when things happen so quickly,what did i do wrong i had done my breathing and was feeling very positive.What makes you so giddy its nt one of my usual symtons although i have had it 3 times this week am i bringing it on myself? I just dont knw what to do any more

Barbxx

vernon
16-06-05, 11:12
Hi barbs sorry how you feel but I fully anderstan what you mean about the dizziness, I realy hate it and like you I have (out of nowhere) Got it sudden and had to hold on to things to stay standing. But as time passes it does get better and better, I found just keep bussy and carry on and the more you keep bussy and Ignore the less it comes back. Take care. Vernon

nomorepanic
16-06-05, 11:45
Barb

Had you eaten atall this morning before rushing around and doing the hoovering?

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Meg
16-06-05, 11:52
As well as the eating thing did your visit with your daughter bring it forward in your mind and you started dwelling on it all .. that can easily be enough ...

**giddiness hit with a vengance felt like i was falling about and of course panic is back**
Think you need to address the pattern of giddiness automatically leading to panic. This does not have to happen .

When you next get giddy carry on gentle tasks along with a bit of singing and dancing and realy accept that you are safe and perfectly ok being giddy for a bit .

Do not sit down and dwell on all the thoughts that are whizzing through your mind.

I used to ring someone - tell them that I was dizzy and could they ring me in 30 mins to check on me , just knowing someone knew I was struggling and was available always helped.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Barb
16-06-05, 12:21
I had eaten and althugh i felt better than i have the anxiety was still there. My head and neck ache as well now ,but i am slowly getting done, I will try not to keep panicking about it and i will put a cd on and have a sing, thanks Meg

Barb x

Meg
16-06-05, 12:26
Those too are classic post panic signs ..