PDA

View Full Version : headaches

louise0501
20-11-08, 00:23
hey, i know i have posted about this so many times before but i've had three migraines in a week and most days i tend to have pains around my eyes and down my face and i can feel my old brain tumour fear creeping back into my head. does anyone else suffer from this? any advice?
please reply
Luv Louise

leeann
20-11-08, 04:34
HIya I suffer with headaches. They come on worse a couple of days before my period or just after. I also get sharp pains in my head. Plus i get loads of weird things in my eyes .eg. big back blobs or red dots the scariest is when i get a white ball it seems to go all over the place. Ive been optician and doctors and they've both put it down to migraines.

think positive huni Its not a brain tumour. you are fine its just horrible headaches we get when we are stressed out :hugs:

Trixie
20-11-08, 05:57
My friend has the most horrendous migraines every week, they are so bad she can be in bed for two days. She has been on all sorts of medication with no luck.

She doesn't have a brain tumour by the way.

JessicaLynn
20-11-08, 11:30
migraines are no fun. I usually don't have problems with seeing lights and the like, but I get really bad nausea, so then I have a migraine and vomitting :(

I've been dealing with headaches all this week that seems to be right behind my eyes and my forehead. I looked on mayoclinic.com and it seems to be a tension headache. These unfortunately come from anxiety and tense muscles that are caused by it. The pain isn't really bad, but it just won't go away. :(

I've tried taking aceataminophen, asprin, you name it... tried drinking tea (since caffiene seems to usually help), I've tried heating pads, ice packs, wearing glasses, wearing contacts, not watching TV. I've spent the last day in bed, and I'm just ready to be myself again.

I def. don't think you have a brain tumor. I know its hard not to worry about things like this, but it won't help the headache situation. Hope you're feeling better soon!

angietomjimandcass
20-11-08, 16:51
I have just been to the dr's about mine as they last all week long and he said there tention headaches.

Trixie
20-11-08, 16:56
At least you know now.:)