PDA

View Full Version : So tired of feeling like this

anx mum
20-11-08, 09:22
Hi everyone not long got up and having trouble with my breathing already this is really getting me down:weep: . Just wanna have my life back. Feel scared as my partner is at work.

leeann
20-11-08, 09:39
Hiya I no what you mean. Make a nice cup of tea and sit there breath in 4 times and breath out 4 times. Keep thinking this is just anxiety. I no this is easier said then done. xx

anx mum
20-11-08, 10:54
Thanx for replying feel a little better now. How r u today?

leeann
20-11-08, 10:56
not feeling to good today. got a headache feel sick and dizzy. It feels like im going to come on my period but still have 7 days to go. I was early last month as well

Glad your feeling better x

anx mum
20-11-08, 10:59
My mum always used to say a sweet cup of tea makes u feel better. This breathing just really gets me down

redballoons
20-11-08, 11:05
hi
sometimes when i feel this i play the piano! I know you might not have a piano but something similar - singing or whatever might help because i find that the beat helps to regulate my breathing

sophie

leeann
20-11-08, 11:11
I can understand that it gets you down. Its horrible feeling this way. The piano sounds good. lol I have my daughters little one i think i might have a go. and it has a microphone so might have a sing song to :roflmao:

anx mum
20-11-08, 11:21
Do u find it hard 2 concertrate? I have 2 boys my 2 year old bday 2moz and i have a 10 month

leeann
20-11-08, 11:25
oh yes some times I walk out in to my kitchen and i totally forget what i went in there for.

redballoons
20-11-08, 11:29
My house is full of half finished things so yes i find it hard to concentrate lol

anx mum
20-11-08, 11:44
R u able to go out?

redballoons
20-11-08, 11:47
i dont go out much, I will normally take my daughter to nursery (although not this week) but other than that i tend to stay in. I am dreading tomorrow because i have a midwife appointment and i have to go to the surgery - i am seriously nearly in tears thinking about it.

can you go out much?

sophie

anx mum
20-11-08, 12:03
No cant go out only if my partner takes me in car. If i go in a shop will feel like im gonna pass out or die its horrible been like this over 3 months now

redballoons
20-11-08, 12:28
thats exactly how I feel, even with my husband there I shoot around grabbing what I need and run out:blush:

sophie

anx mum
20-11-08, 13:03
How long have u felt like that?

redballoons
20-11-08, 13:06
about two years (sorry!) since my son was born, it goes through phases of being bad then not so bad - in the not so bad phases i can nip to town alone etc but in the bad phases i dont leave the house at all

sorry to hear you are having such a hard time

sophie

anx mum
20-11-08, 13:10
Its awful aint it my sons bday 2moz had to go to shop never felt so bad in my life

EmmaJane
20-11-08, 13:12
I understand what you are all saying. I have been through a couple of weeks of high anxiety and panic. Now thats over, I just want to sleep. Only just got up now as I have the school run to do (5 kids). Last night I came over all dizzy, felt like I was going to faint! ended up with a full blown panic attack. Still feel a bit dizzy now, but guess I would of fainted by now :-).

leeann
20-11-08, 14:12
Well just come back from shop, and feel ill Ive got period pains really bad feel sick dizzy headache. But no period yet so im starting to panic that its not my period and its something else. Im going to have a bath to see if I can relax abit. x hope your all ok x

anx mum
20-11-08, 14:20
Did well to go to shop. Bet ur glad urback?