PDA

View Full Version : i think im pregnant !!!

xprincess87x
20-11-08, 12:40
sorry to go in depth but my and my partner when we have sex use the withdrawal method (i no bad)!!!! last 4 days ive felt anxious sick and dizzey head fuzzy and im loosing pure white discharge (sorry for the bluntness) i think im pregnant aaarrrggghhhhhhh buti only came off period 2 weeks ago but ive already had a baby so i know what to look out for aarrgghh im sooo scared !!!

redballoons
20-11-08, 12:50
do you want to be pregnant? if it is only two weeks since last period perhaps it is signs of ovulation? I got pregnant this time 9 days after my period so it could also be very early signs i suppose!.
get some poundshop tests they showed up with me when i was only 8 days post ovulation (I charted temps so i know exactly when i got pregnant lol) and you can use one everyday if you want lol its only £1 for 3

sophie

Diane O'Brien
20-11-08, 12:54
It might be to early yet for a pregnancy test if you had a period 2 weeks ago. As soon as your period is due have a test, I know its a worrying time but when you get a proper diagnosis you will definately know now your just floundering in the dark. The sick and dizzy head MAY be added anxiety, as soon as you know you can act.

I hope u will be o.k. I really do let us know or PM me.

Luv Diane

bab
20-11-08, 17:11
i think if you were pregnant it may be too early for the symptoms my love, the only thing is if you had sex while you were ovulating it is the riskiest time. i bet though as red says its ovulation as discharge increases around that time

lots o flove

lennons_mammy
20-11-08, 18:50
Do you have an average 28 day cycle? If you do and your period was two weeks ago you would be ovulating now. You get a increase in discharge at your most fertile time.

EmmaJane
20-11-08, 18:57
Ive got 5 kids and agree with many others here, sounds like ovulation to me. Im going to sound old and don't mean to offend by this, but if you don't want to get pregnant, why are you not using any protection. Surely, this will only add to your anxieties?

Please don't take offence to that. I do tend to say what I think xxx