PDA

View Full Version : gosport / portsmouth

simon1052
20-11-08, 13:43
hi im simon from gosport would like to meet people in this area

yorkylover
20-11-08, 15:04
Hi Simon and :welcome: Im in Fareham.What do you suffer with.I have depression,anxiety,social anxiety and get PA's but not had one in a long time Im pleased to say.

cloud_strife
22-11-08, 18:28
hellooooo
im from fareham so im just next door

kazzie
22-11-08, 18:39
Hi Simon:D

Im in Southampton and we have had a couple of good meet ups this year in your area, one in Fareham and one in Gosport:D

Would be nice to meet you too:yesyes:

Kaz x:hugs:

gary_2.0
29-11-08, 04:15
Hi Simon, welcome to NMP. We're long overdue for another get-together so let's hope this gets things rolling. It'll be a novelty to breathe fresh air again.

But where are all the local single women? Or married, I'm not fussy - just as long as they aren't either! .:noangel:

pilot590
29-11-08, 08:43
hi simon i am also in portsmouth i get all the usual chest problems but not to many p a thankfully not doing meds but have started cbt its all starting to make sense now its it been a long two years looking forward to xmas time to chill out and enjoy myself best regards baz

morganbird
21-12-08, 23:36
HI Everyone I am from Portsmouth and would love to meet up with some of you as I am suffering near on everyday with attacks now and would be good to talk to someone who understands
stacey