PDA

View Full Version : I had blood test today

cthechick84
20-11-08, 15:15
Hi everyone
Ive been to the doctors and had a blood test to check everythink out as im so messed up lately feel such a wreck and i wish i could be strong but iam really having problems.i feel so low and scared.my blood tests will be back on monday they said only takes a few days .my doctor said hormones or throid could be causing all my problems but im scared cos theres so many other things that could be causing my stymtoms and yes even anxiety but i just cannot help being scared,im constantly crying and i even broke down to the nurse that took my blood tests today she was really nice and tried to calm me down.but im back home now waiting and its gonna feel like forever now... Im so glad of the site because i practicly live here at the moment thanks guys.Im 24 on tuesday and feel terrible i just dont wanna feel this way no more.i have 2 little boys and a partner i love them all to bits i dont wanna leave them so please pray with me im sorry for this but i just dont know what to do...Thanks for reading this.Love Chantel.xxx:weep:

redballoons
20-11-08, 15:20
I am having a blood test tomorrow and had one last saturday - just a few days more and you will know :hugs: I am sure that the doctor isnt expecting to find too much too much just to reassure you.
sophie

titch
20-11-08, 15:29
first off all hun remember when you had them problems with ya throat? you thought it was definatly something serious infact you were convinced! but it wasnt was it? secondly your only young so very much doubt it would be anything more than something little and easy to solve...on that note HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR NEXT WEEK....you know im always here for you hunni anytime... i know the next few days are going to feel like forever but honestly hun im 99.9% certain that its nothing serious...all your symptoms are anxiety..and you have probably red that anxiety can cause thyroid problems but its easily sorted...please pm me if u need a chat...love and hugs.......titch xxxxxxxxx:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Shaky
20-11-08, 16:42
I'm 23 and I've had 4 blood tests in the last 6 months, so i know how you're feeling, mine all come back showing nothing serious wrong with me. But the waiting is horrible because all crazy things goes through your mind, it got so bad i even wrote a goodbye letter to my family. Anxiety can cause scary symptoms im sure thats all they are. Try and take it easy.

cthechick84
20-11-08, 17:55
Thanks for reply. u bought tears to my eyes though!! its soo sad though what we do to ourselves .im in a right state lately though and im even checking places again now for other problems it manic. Best Wishesxxxx

EmmaJane
20-11-08, 18:53
Hi

Ive had a few blood tests in the last 6 months aswell. One for prolactin levels, next for full blood count, including liver function test and kidneys. Each time I thought it had to come back with something wrong, as how could all this be anxiety. I think in a way, personally, I don't deserve to have a healthy happy life?? But they did all come back negative. So try not to beat yourself up till your results, as I'm sure they will be fine. You have a happy birthday and enjoy yourself x