PDA

View Full Version : New and worrying .....

lynnie
20-11-08, 18:35
Hi... I have been reading your posts for a week or so and finally decided to join in with you all as I relate to a lot of it. I am 38 and suffered anxiety and panic attacks since the birth of my son 9 years ago. I have had various health scares over the years - all of which have turned out fine. Currently my doctor thinks I have fibromyalgia, which up until recently hasn't really worried me but now I am getting muscle weakness in my arms as if the message isn't getting from my brain to my arm and I have to really concentrate to move it. Now I think it is something sinister! On top of this, I am getting the shakes which I think is due to the fact that I am driving myself mad with panic. I am getting so frustrated with myself worrying about my health and am at my wits end. I am not sleeping and waking up feeling sick, which I know is just nerves and will pass eventually.
Sorry for rambling - my thoughts are all over the place. I think I just need to vent......

belle
20-11-08, 18:40
Hi and welcome :)

x

EmmaJane
20-11-08, 18:40
Hi Lynnie,

Welcome to NMP, you will get alot of advice here.

weeble40
21-11-08, 09:28
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

pooh
22-11-08, 03:36
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x