PDA

View Full Version : Sudden flpanic

Cheeky220
20-11-08, 19:21
Hi

Has anyone experienced a sudden flush of panic just even sitting watching tv and it makes then feel like they want to jump out there own skin because they feel so weird? can anyone relate am i going mad?? will this pass?

HeatherMc
21-11-08, 19:19
The dreaded panic can strike at any time, I have been trying to relax, especially when it was early days and the panic was 24/7 and that brought on a panic probably because being relaxed felt so unfamiliar and strange at the time, I could be making a cup of tea, brushing my teeth anything made me panic at one time. I even started counting backwards from 100 at one time just to try and focus on something else, try speaking to dr and if they prescribe meds give them a go, I found that cutting out caffeine eg coffee tea, cola, chocolate helps.

Also try and reduce your sugar intake, I am trying to exercise actually been swimming this week and trying to diet nothing too strict just trying to cut out the rubbish and eating more fresh fruit and veg, also check out the natural remedies that are out there, be careful if you are prescribed meds, some meds and natural remedies do not mix at all, there are usually warnings on your meds if you take them.

Unfortunately panic does strike out of the blue when I first started I noticed it when I was calm rather than when things were all kicking off.

Take care hun remember you are your own best friend look after yourself.

Heather

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:whistles: