PDA

View Full Version : Out of Hospital - what happened to me and what happens next!

nomorepanic
20-11-08, 21:53
I felt that I needed to do this post now I am out of hospital (got out on Monday this week) and explain what happened to me and what is happening in the future. I will keep it as brief as I can as there is so much that has happened to me but for now I will just outline the details.

As some of you know I was admitted to Stevenage hospital by my GP on Thursday 18th September with a Crohn's flare up and I stayed there until Tuesday the following week when I was transferred to a private hospital for one night. I had been in a lot of pain and was told that I was very very ill at the time.

I got out on Wednesday 24th with some steroids and antibiotics and thought that was the end of it all! I rested at home the next couple of days.

In the early hours of Saturday morning (2.17am to be precise) I was still awake and Alex had just come to bed. I told him that I had some chest pain. It was right in the middle between both breasts and I also had an ache in my right shoulder. We thought it best to call 999 as I had been so poorly the previous week.

The paramedic arrived in 3 minutes - Pretty impressive - followed by an ambulance. They did an ECG and said they were taking me to Bedford hospital for a check-up. I wasn't best pleased about this having just got out of hospital but decided it was for the best.

When I got to A&E they told me I was having a heart-attack there and then!I just burst into tears and couldn't believe it. How could I possibly be having a heart attack at my age? :ohmy: :scared15:

I was thrombalised but it didn't work so they told me I would have to be transferred to Papworth heart hospital for further investigations.

When I got there I had a clot dispersed from one artery and a stent put in.

Later that day I was in so much pain with the Crohn's that they had no choice but to send me back to Bedford as Papworth did not have the medical staff to look after gastric problems.

I was admitted to the Coronary Care Unit for one night but then transferred to CCC (Critical Care Complex - used to be called Intensive Care) early on Sunday morning as I needed close monitoring and one-to-one care.

They put a central line in my neck and I was attached to a heart monitor and blood pressure monitor, had a catheter put in, a tube down my throat to drain "gunk" from my stomach and put on an intravenous drip for fluids. I was in a real mess and loads of pain.

After 4 days I was transferred to a general ward and spent the next 6 weeks there.

I have 4 or 5 abscesses on the outside of my bowel and my uterus and had to have a drain inserted through my abdomen and into the largest of the abscesses to drain the pus off.

This drain was only removed last Friday and I now have a stoma type bag that is stuck on and is still collecting the pus coming from the hole that is still linked to the abscesses.

The surgeons were desperate to operate but couldn't because of the heart attack and hence the long delay in my recovery. The cardiologist has said that they do not want me operated on until at least 3 months and ideally 6.

Since getting out of hospital I have had a lot of pain still and have no idea what the future holds in terms of an operation or more treatment. The doctors are at a loss to know why the abscesses are still draining after 8 weeks and I have had numerous CT scans and Barium X-rays etc.

So for now I am out and at home but waiting to see what happens next.

I understand there was a collection organised on here for me and I will find that post and have a read. Thanks to everyone that donated and I will be buying something with the money so please watch this space.

I owe a huge thanks to Alex who came to the hospital every single day for 8 weeks to see me (sometimes twice a day) and he brought me in everything I needed to keep me occupied and with home comforts. Thanks to all those friends on here that sent cards and text me for updates and sent well wishes and even presents. I was really touched by the sentiments and kindness of everyone.

That's all for now if you managed to read this far! I will update again when I have news on what happens to me next.

sophieunderscore
20-11-08, 21:59
I don't know what to say! What a lot to cope with, it sounds like you've coped pretty well though. :hugs:

Please take it easy and get yourself better! :hugs:

kate
20-11-08, 22:04
Oh Nic, how awful for you :hugs::hugs:

Hope you get well very soon.

Love Kate xxx

its all good
20-11-08, 22:09
Sorry to hear about everything that has gone on nicola, sounds like u really been through the mill. I hope u start to feel better soon. Take care of urself and make sure u rest, best wishes hun, luv kayliegh xx:bighug1:

alias_kev
20-11-08, 22:11
Blimey. I'm new here but Mike mentioned you'd "been in hospital for a bit".... but that's pretty intense. Hope there is some improvement soon.

Don't work too hard at anything - even the forum - for a bit. You're likely to be fairly week after all those weeks of hospital food & bedrest even without the impact of your illnesses.

bottleblond
20-11-08, 22:13
Nic

I will NEVER forget finding out what had happened to you. When i heard the words 'Heart Attack' i froze, to know that a dear friend was so ill was a nightmare to say the least. I also thought 'but why?', she is far too young to be having this sort of thing but you had been so poorly leading up to this and i suppose this would have contributed.

Just want to let people know how damn brave and strong you have been though all of this, the Crohns, the absesses and the heart attack, all the procedures, the up's and the downs, having to be away from home for so long, going without food, all the setbacks ect. You have been amazing gal, you really have.

I am so happy you are home and truely on the road to recovery. And well done for giving up all the things you have had to. (bloomin docs) Lol

Love you loads mate
Lisa
xxx

:bighug1:

P.s Alex has been an absolute trooper keeping us all up to date, looking after Nic, NMP, Work and the cats! :bighug1:

Jaco45er
20-11-08, 22:15
(((((((((((((((((((((((Nic))))))))))))))))))))))) lass

Fingers crossed you get better soon

All have missed you

Jaco xxx

Karen
20-11-08, 22:18
So sorry you have been through such a lot Nic :hugs:

I hope you continue to recover at home and start to feel better soon. Thinking of you :hugs:

Karen xx

honeybee3939
20-11-08, 22:20
Ive missed you too mate:hugs: :hugs:

Yo have been so brave going through so much, hope you are soon on the mend.:hugs:

Andrea
xxxxx

bab
20-11-08, 22:29
oh my gosh thats terrible - i hope you feel better very soon x

nickieb
20-11-08, 22:39
Oh my god i am truly shocked!!!
Wow wow. I hope thing are much better for you Nicola & you are taking it easy. Its funny i nurse patients everday and worked in cardiology for a while but hearing of someone you know go through such an ordeal still shocks me!!

The only way is up xxx

marie1974
20-11-08, 22:40
thats awful matey i am really sorry that u have been through so much, you are very brave and a lovely lady and i hope u r free from pain etc soon.
hugs and im thinking of u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lennons_mammy
20-11-08, 22:43
Hope you feel better.:hugs:

titchjd
20-11-08, 22:50
Nic want 2 send u my best wishes ...Im so glad 2 hear u are at home now and hope you are able 2 get some much deserved home time .....u have been through soooo much and have so much support .u truely are a fantastic person 2 still be posting on here and thinkin of this site even after u have been so ill x
I wish you all the best hun x
hugs
Titchjd xxxxxxxxxxx

mrsgh
20-11-08, 23:04
Hi Nic

that is a truly terrible time you have had, i am new on here but have been so inspired and reassured by the wonderful site you have set up here ( and the members!) Wish you a swift recovery back to full health, x

jill
20-11-08, 23:09
Just to say, I am thinking of you:hugs:

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

LOTS OF LOVE JILLXXX :flowers:

Tina A
20-11-08, 23:15
Gosh, you really have been through it. All best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Tina xx

Oceanblue
20-11-08, 23:30
Nic,

I heard you were in hospital, but I didn't realise just how much you've been going through !!!

You poor thing, you've been through so much.

I wish you well in your recovery, you have been so brave.

Take good care of yourself and i hope you feel better really soon xx:flowers:

andie73
20-11-08, 23:43
Nic,

I can't believe :ohmy: what you have had to cope with, puts my minor complaints into perspective.:blush: Keep your chin up and take it easy.

Thinking of you.

:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

belle
20-11-08, 23:49
Wishing you well Nic.

x

yorkylover
21-11-08, 00:03
Nic Im so sorry you are going through so much,I hope you feel better soon.Thinking of you.:hugs:
http://www.zwani.com/graphics/hugs/images/67777.gif

xBettyBoopx
21-11-08, 01:37
Dear Nic

I'm really sorry for all that you have been thru & are still going thru. I don't know how you have coped, that's such a lot to deal with, you are a very strong person.

I hope you feel better soon.

http://www.beyondblossoms.com/images/RedWhiteRoses_zoom%20copy.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/siser1_2002/hugs/BearHugsCard.gif

http://www.funmunch.com/graphics/get_well_soon/graphics/get_well_soon_12.gif

Love

Els
xxx

Paddington
21-11-08, 09:27
My God Nic..i had no idea:scared15: :ohmy: :ohmy: I knew you were in hospital with your tum that was awful enuff..but a HEART ATTACK:ohmy: :ohmy: You so dont deserve this Nicola..you have given so much to so many people.I was saying this to my daughter only yesterday..i am so sorry you have been thru such a traumatic time ..If there is ANYTHING i can do just say hun:flowers: You brave,brave brave girl you.:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: I Hope every day you improve and feel stronger.With love and eternal thanks.Paddie,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

weeble40
21-11-08, 10:44
Missed you lots, good to have you back, do take care Nic

Emma xxx

titch
21-11-08, 10:50
first of all a thanks you been through all that but still found the time to send me my order :ohmy: you are amazing..coping so well...best wishes with you...get well soon and plenty of rest...xxxx

Piglet
21-11-08, 11:13
You already know how brave I think you are and I am so glad you are finally out of hospital and can take some time to rest and recuperate at home!!! :hugs:

There is/was a blog thread for you somewhere too hun.:)

Here if you need me and without doubt I am in awe of how you've handled things.:hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Rain
21-11-08, 12:29
:hugs: Nic, you have been incredibly brave. Hopefully the time is near when you can put all this behind you and relax and be well. Wishing you a speedy recovery
~Rain :flowers:

Nibbles
21-11-08, 12:58
:yesyes: Welcome home Nic :yesyes:

:hugs: Wishing you a speedy recovery :hugs:

You've been so brave

Take care,

Mike :)

lorac
21-11-08, 13:23
Nic welcome home its really good to have you back and I hope you make a quick recovery. You have been through so much and I think you have been so brave.

Sending much love and best wishes to both you and Alex.

Love
Carol xxxxxx

joyce1980
21-11-08, 13:36
http://www.freefoto.com/images/12/13/12_13_4---Flowers-in-a-Garden-Border_web.jpg

pooh
21-11-08, 13:37
Bloomin eck Nic! not one person would have guessed you were going through quite as much and you still found time to come on nmp!
I hope that you are feeling a little better being at home and the docs can get to the bottom of everything... wow i still feel quite blown away by your post.. anyway feet up and take care.

Pooh xxx

debera
21-11-08, 14:18
hi nic
you have been through such a lot nic. i hope you get better soon. will be thinking about you hun
love debera
x x x x :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

smurfette
21-11-08, 15:47
Hi Nic

Sorry you've been through such a rough time lately. Hope you begin to feel better soon.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Take care
Mandy xx

samc100
21-11-08, 16:06
Oh my goodness... You have been brave.

I hope there are answers to your medical problems soon and you get to be on top form. Missed you x

ElizabethJane
21-11-08, 17:05
Dear Nicola I'm so sorry that you have been so very ill. The amazing thing is that you have come through this. I'm new to the forum and I have been made to feel very welcome. Sending lots of hugs and kisses and hope that you continue to improve. Love from Janexxxx

sheena
21-11-08, 17:56
Hi Nic

Here's hoping that you will feel heaps better soon.

Sheena

traciec39
21-11-08, 18:46
Hi Nic

I am so pleased that you are now on the road to recovery.....what a horrible thing to happen, but at least you are here to tell the tale xxxx

keep well babes

Luv tracie xxx

nic x
21-11-08, 18:52
hiya and sending u get well thoughts to xxxxxx ur such a wonderful person and hope u are well soon xxxxxxx

agent orange
21-11-08, 19:39
get well soon nicola.
tony aka agent orange x

Granny Primark
21-11-08, 19:52
Hi nic,
Just want to send you loads of good wishes.
Glad your on the mend.

diane07
21-11-08, 20:11
What an awful lot to go through nic,

All at the same time.
You've been so brave and its so good to hear that alex has been so good throughout with all the visits.
I wish you well and hope that all the problems settle down asap.

take very good care of yourself.

best wishes
di xx

Bill
22-11-08, 01:06
I'm very sorry but I hadn't looked up here on the board until today. I am So Sorry to hear about all the trauma you've been through and so I want to send my sincere good wishes that you will be completely well very soon.:bighug1: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lilly-lou
22-11-08, 08:49
Oh you poor thing, dont really know what to say but you must be one strong lady. Hugs to you and Alex and best wishes for the future.

Lilly-lou xxx

kittykat
22-11-08, 09:59
Hi Nic,

I don't really know what to say, I knew you had been ill but not to this extent. I'm glad your on the road to recovery now,it tends to put all our other anxieties into perspective when you hear of someone having been so ill.
The thing that amazes me is you still found time for this site and also to send me my nmp teddy, that is really amazing, thankyou, you've been so strong.
I'm wishing you all the best for now and for the future.

backflip95
22-11-08, 10:28
You've been through alot.
You can cope with anything now just think, when your struggling just say to yourselph "Hey, Iv done hospital and heart attaks, I Can do this" It migth help
Lv Tasha x:bighug1:

kazzie
22-11-08, 19:55
Hi Nic:hugs:

I was kept in the loop over all this:weep:

So glad you are home mate:flowers:

Big:bighug1: for You and Alex:bighug1:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

flymo9
22-11-08, 20:29
wow that sure is one hell of a deal u been through. glad u home and trying to relax a bit, hope all goes well for u and u enjoy spending ur pennies when u get chance. good to hear u on mend a bit anyhow. take care and keep smiling xx mo

happyone
22-11-08, 22:26
I am not around on this forum such a lot these days. I was flabbergasted to read this!
What a lot to deal with. Sending you lots of good wishes and glad you are home now:hugs:
Happyone
x

Ddcoo
23-11-08, 13:43
Nicola, I was so sorry to hear of your troubles, I know I am new here and don't know you personally, but I send you very best wishes and sincerely hope you will go from strength to strength. Will put you in my prayers.

JohnBliss
23-11-08, 17:20
What an ordeal for you !!
Hope you are now well on the road to a full recovery
Warmest regards
John

sandlin
23-11-08, 17:21
Wow- what alot you've been through. Hope they r investigating the heart attack and that you are soon on the mend and feeling much better

Linda xx

Natural Mystic
23-11-08, 17:37
Hi nomore panic administrator

We don't know eachother but all I can say is that when I read your opening post my first thought was "jeez and I thought I had problems"

I wish you well and I wish you are speedy recovery

Nicky

Pickle
23-11-08, 19:13
Hi Nic :hugs: , I've been away for a few days and have only just read your thread and altho I knew you were ill I didnt realise just how ill you were.

Take care, and time, to recouperate, and big :hugs: to Alex for being there for you :hugs:

xx

Under~The~Stars
23-11-08, 19:43
Nic, I am so sorry to hear this :hugs: I haven't been around for ages, so didn't realise you had all of this going on.

I know a lot of others have already said this, but you really have been so so brave. What a lot to deal with! I know you may not feel like it right now, but in the near future, you will look back at this time, and see how strong you really are :hugs:

You're a fighter, and will get through all of this :hugs:

Thinking of you,

Lou x x

Cathy V
23-11-08, 21:05
Ive been away since 20th so only read your message today nic. Sorry to hear youve had such a bad time, but glad that you're now at home again. Strangely enough, you might remember me telling you about my brother who's also a crohn's sufferer. He also had a heart attack quite young at age 46, the same thing, coronary thrombosis, and they gave him meds to disperse the clot. Wonder if crohn's is the link? He recovered fully and I wish you a speedy recovery too.

Regards
Cathy V

bottleblond
23-11-08, 21:10
Cathy

I was wondering the same.

I am so glad your brother has made a full recovery and i'm sure this will cheer Nic hearing a positive outcome to a similar problem.

Hope you are well

Lisa
xx

ade
24-11-08, 14:58
(((((((((((((((((((((nic)))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))):flowers:

oceans of love
ade x

HeatherMc
24-11-08, 15:14
OMG Nic, what an ordeal,hope you are feeling better soon, what an experience, you have been through all that lived to tell the tale and are still worrying about us lot, it just shows that the worst can happen and people do survive!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Lots of Love and Hugs

Heather

Southern_Belle
24-11-08, 18:41
Nic,

More prayers have been said across the pond that you can imagine and I'm so very thankful that you are home once again. I can't imagine the ordeal that you have been through but I know if anyone can get through all of this it will be you with Alex at your side. Please know if I can help in any small way I will and that your job now is to rest and gain strength. I am always amazed that no matter what you go through you still are able to support NMP. We are all here because of you and Alex. I hope you both know how much you both mean to all of us.

Love and hugs,

Laura

PUGLETMUM
24-11-08, 18:57
:ohmy: i am shocked and amazed at the ordeal youve endured - get well soon and take care, emma:flowers:

lesleya
24-11-08, 19:43
Jees nic....what an awful time youve had, your so young for all that.
Get well soon
xx

nomorepanic
24-11-08, 21:58
Thanks to everyone for the lovely replies, thoughts and well wishes. It means a lot to me :D

I am still in a lot of pain and the abscesses are still draining but the heart is fine and I am generally doing ok.

I certainly look upon things differently now and things that used to be important aren't and life is suddenly more important than it ever was. I have no idea when I am back at work but I doubt it will be before 2009 so I have a few more weeks to chill and get better first.

Thanks again :yesyes:

honeybee3939
24-11-08, 22:05
Hi Nic

Glad to hear you are taking things easy mate.

It does make you realise that life is preciuos dosnt it when you have been through so much.

Hope you make a speedy recovery Nic, been thinking of you:hugs: !

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

ladybird64
24-11-08, 22:08
Hi Nic

Apologies for my lateness in adding my well wishes to this thread, I have been a bit preoccupied lately.
You have obviously been through an awful time and the fact that you make time to come and check your baby (NMP:D ) shows how much you care about the forum and everyone who uses it. Be rest assured that it's in good hands and make sure you take the time you need to recover properly!
Thinking of you :flowers:

freakedout
24-11-08, 22:28
Hello Nic,

I am sooooo sorry to read of your ill health, no wonder you have been poorly with all that going on. You must have been in awful pain with the abcesses, I really do sympathise.

I do hope that the next few weeks see you go from strength to strength, and that you can be as comfortable and painfree as possible.

Take care and get well soon.

Freaky

Piglet
24-11-08, 22:28
I can understand that Nic. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love Piglet :flowers:

Lynnann
25-11-08, 00:46
Hi Nic,

So sorry you have been having such a difficult time but thankfully you are on the mend now.

Take things easy and be kind to yourself; you deserve it:flowers:

Lynnann

hopeful
25-11-08, 10:23
Nic, You are a wonderful woman and do not deserve what has happened to you.:hugs:
I will continue thinking of you and praying for a complete recovery.Stay strong Nic.Take care:hugs:
julie x:hugs:

sunshine-lady
25-11-08, 21:39
Hi Nicola,

I am a new member here so haven't had chance to say hello yet. Just wanted to send you my warm wishes, you are a very brave lady and I hope you are quickly on the mend.
xxx

Veronica H
26-11-08, 12:26
:bighug1: Just adding my best wishes Nichola. My brother in law has Crohns, and having seen him at his worst, I really feel for you. I can not imagine what it must be like to deal with two major illnesse at once. Glad things are improving.

Veronica

alexis
26-11-08, 21:19
Wishing you all the best Nic, how are you now?

Karen
26-11-08, 21:40
Thinking of you Nic :hugs: I hope you are recovering well at home.

Karen xx

Stressed92
27-11-08, 12:00
Awwh Nic, that sounds awful.
You must be so strong to be able to deal with all that:ohmy:
:bighug1:
Take care and get well soon
Amy
x x x

never2late
27-11-08, 15:23
I just found out about this now, Nicola. I'm sending my best thoughts and wishes. That must have been something to go through, and now it is time for full recovery.

kellie
28-11-08, 11:05
Im so sorry Nic to hear what has happened
Stay strong and take good care of yourself
My best wishes to you and Alex and i hope you make a speedy recovery.
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:
Take care and let us know how things are going with you.

kellie.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

mabel
28-11-08, 16:53
So sorry to hear about whats happened to you Nic. Just look after yourself and take things slowly.

Thinking of you

Mabel xxx :hugs:

graham58
05-12-08, 21:45
I'm late to this thread too. Nicola I'm sorry about what you've been through but I'm glad you seem to be on the mend now. Hope you feel more comfortable soon.

jill
10-12-08, 12:52
Hi NIc :D:hugs:

Just to say I am thinking about you, hehe, me and everyone else :hugs:Hope you are feeling a little better :hugs:

Hang In There

Hello, my friend; You’re on my mind,
Because you're somehow ailing,
But your response to any challenge
Has always been unfailing.So I’m confident you’ll win again;
Hang in there, and you’ll see;
You’ll be back on top in no time,
Tackling life courageously.

Wishing you well

LOVE JILL XXX

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flow ers::flowers:

yorkylover
10-12-08, 12:56
Thinking of you.Work can wait you need to get better.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

MissChampers
13-01-09, 15:31
Gosh I'm so sorry to hear what you've been through, I hope you're feeling better soon.x

mandie
02-02-09, 03:25
I knew u were in hospital, but didnt no how bad things were till now.

wishing you better

love mandie x

Nicola_lou
05-05-09, 01:09
omg ive read your stories about driving and going the long way home stopping cause ur dizzy and i thought god thats me. ive been having pains in my chest right in the middle like u explained but i put it down to anxiety, was the pain really bad? or was it just a sharpe pain now again then ive been having. sorry to sound like a numb nut but i am really. im 23 do you think i should be panicking. but surely id be really ill now if id had one i dont know. sorry im a mega pain.

emma30982
05-05-09, 08:36
i hope you feel better soon goodluck
emma

nomorepanic
05-05-09, 11:51
Nicola - mine was caused by a blood clot in one of the arteries and it wasn't excrutiatingly painful but I knew it wasn't my usual chest pain that I get with anxiety. Also my right arm/shoulder was aching and I have never had that before.

It was not a sharp pain that came and went it was constant.

As soon as the paramedics did the ECG they knew it was a heart attack but didn't tell me so as to not worry me I guess. I didn't know until I got to the hospital and they told me.

You are not a pain at all but I wouldn't worry at your age honestly. I had been ill with Crohn's the week before and some of the doctor's have said that the stress of that on my body could have cause the heart attack and others have said it was "lifestyle" issues. I guess we will never know for sure.

I had been laying in hospital for a week so a clot could have easily formed and gone to the heart.

If the pain comes and goes then I wouldn't worry.

I have pain like that once before in the middle of my chest and I was in tears with it and I had to sit and rub it to get any relief. It turned out to be acid indigestion/reflux but was agony! You could have that as well maybe?

Nicola_lou
06-05-09, 00:00
thanks Nic, i guess im working myself up into a state being back in work and that. i worry due to all this stress that im making my heart weak, then when i get pain im so terrified.
ive had a ecg in the passed they just commited on how fast my heart rate was but nothing else. but i worry that was a long time ago a ecg cant tell u if your going to have one. i have heart problems in the family to i guess i shouldnt smoke but i do.
i also have ibs but thats nothing really like chrones, you have it a hell of a lot worse. well nic thanks for the reply im glad your ok now, or as well as you can be i guess. its just we seem to be alike with this anxiety and i freeked out when i read it.
take care
nicola

scared1
06-05-09, 00:08
just signed in and read this as my first posting.... really moved me good luck to a full recovery, these things are sent to try the best people.

Please remember that you have to find some joy in the recovery to keep you going. hopefully will get to know you over a period of time to see how you are coping. Having a mild panic at the mo and found this place.

scared1

nomorepanic
06-05-09, 12:01
Nicola - I think I was just very very unlucky in some ways and in other ways it has made me think a lot differently about life and things.

I am seeing the Crohn's consultant tonight so hopefully things will be on the up.

Scared - welcome aboard and hope we can be of some help.

lesleya
06-05-09, 12:02
Hope everything goes ok nic...good luck.
Take care
xxx

honeybee3939
06-05-09, 12:08
Good luck tonight Nic:hugs: !

And thanks for the chat you truely are a inspiration mate ! Im so proud of you for coping so well you have even managed to keep your good sence of humour mate through all of this !

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

Nicola_lou
06-05-09, 13:28
Nicola - good luck Nic hopefully they will know what to do. scared def i keep thinking im having a heart attack in work now, oh the joys of anxiety.
take care let us know how your doing. email me if you want anything.

pauline
08-05-09, 14:16
Hi

Just wanted to say sorry to hear all that you have suffered Nicola and also sorry its so late. I don't really come on the forumn that much these days. But i have always admired you and this site is great and has been such a help to me. Its sounds so frighting what you have been through. Hope that you are on the mend soon

take care

Pauline