PDA

View Full Version : Bizarrrreee!!

kitty_boom
20-11-08, 22:02
I just had a weird memory from my child hood and now I need to write it out because I'm freaking myself out with all kinds of thoughts!!

I remember it very clearly but think I had blocked this out for ages! basically I remember being in bed, I was about 14 and suddenly I was standing by my bed, I walked to my window and looked down at some books I had been reading, then I walked to my window opened it and I flew out, really I actually flew out! I remember seeing the roof tops everything, then suddenly I got really scared and thought I HAD to get back, then I felt a massive sort of 'swoosh' and bang I was back in my bed and practically jumped out of it terrified!! I think my sleeping problems must have started then as I was too scared to go to sleep again for a long while after that!!:scared15:

I wonder if this could have been some sort of panic attack, as I had my first panic attack around that time??? or maybe a really vivid dream, even though I felt so awake and not dream like at all!! i got panic attacks at that age but they were really really short 'bursts' of intense adrenalin and depersonalization, and I had no clue what panic attacks even were at that stage.

i;ve been working myself up now thinking that maybe my heart stopped that night (i have intense heart phobia) and I went out of my body. I know it sounds sooooo crazy, can't believe I'm telling this!! i have had quite a few ECG's, one quite recent and all came back good, would they be able to tell from them if my heart had ever stopped or if I have some sort of horrible heart problem????????

Why did I have to remember that??! don't like it! :weep:

amandaj
21-11-08, 17:04
hi kitty a ecg would def be able to tell if something was wrong with your heart, i myself only had one done last week, but we never seem to belive them if we have a heart phobia, i know how your feeling if want to talk feel free to pm me anytime

amanda

kitty_boom
22-11-08, 21:52
Hi Amanda,

Thank you so much for the reassurance! It's so good to know you are not alone in this horrible phobia,

Thanks again:)