PDA

View Full Version : Worried

trixi
21-11-08, 20:51
Hi,

I have been on prozac for a while now. Recently over the last few weeks I have been feeling pretty lousy. I have a dull ache in my arm, and now and I get a sharp pain in my chest, nothing majorly painful but enough to feel it. It only lasts a few mins. I try to convince myself it is only anxiety, but I am at the same time scared.

I always think the worse when my anxiety starts. And I feel that there is something wrong. I will mention it to the doc on wednesday when I go, but I have the feeling that she will say it is just anxiety anyway.

I have had the feeling that a cold has been hanging over me, you know blocked ears and my nose is all stuffed up, and I have a cough and sore ears so I do not know if it is coming from that.

Any advice please

Trixi
xxx

jill
21-11-08, 21:14
Hi hunny, :D :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear how you are feeling :hugs: There are lots of bugs going around at the mo and there a pain in the as* there causing lots of symptoms but different each time the strain is passed on. I was saying the other day, if you have not had a bug, them your the odd one out, because veryone around me is getting them, me inclueded, but I count my blessing mine was a small strain and caused small symptoms.

Please hun :hugs: don't be to hard on yourself, when acute with anxiety, anxiety sufferers do think the worse, if you have read about Mrs anxiety you will know, that she NEVER ever has ANYTHING nice to say AT ALL.

You say your going to the gp, this is good hun, peace of mind goes along way .

The symptoms you have explained can be anxiety related, BUT allso my hubby had the same symptoms, he does not suffer anx, but he did have a bug, which passed after awhile.

I know its hard for you but try not to worry :hugs: worrying will only feed your anxiety. Ohh I know this is hard :hugs:

Be kind to yourself, have a nice bath with lots of bubbles in it and listen to some relaxing music.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

trixi
21-11-08, 21:56
Hey Jill,

Thank you for your kind words. You really are an angel. I know there are alot of bugs going about and I was hoping that it was that. I will def mention it to my GP on Wednesday.

I do hope that your husband is okay and that you are good too

Trixi
xx