PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here...

lakampas
21-11-08, 22:40
Hello all! I am new here to this website, but of course, not new to panic attacks! I have suffered with them off and on for most of my adult life. I hope to gather better insight here and to hopefully give insight if possible. :D I already learned a lot with my one reply to a posting on the Panic thread. By using hindsight I was able to see that taking the focus off of me, sure helps overcome the anxiety! :blush: I hope to learn a lot more!

pooh
22-11-08, 03:57
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

xBettyBoopx
22-11-08, 05:13
Hi & warm welcome to nmp.
Love
Els

http://www.devinedesignshome.com/dd-images/welcome-mat.jpg

1PETER567
22-11-08, 07:39
Hi
I am also new to this site. Its very frustrating and depressing to know that we have this panic problem as a result of fearing fear. I was ashamed of myself at first, but now I realized Gods purpose for me. I have not completely recovered yet but Gods peace is making me whole again. I realized that I can let go of my fear and my obsession to worry. Its hard to let go at first but we fail when we try and take care of it ourself. God cares for all of us and he will always be there for us .Take a look at 1st Peter chapter 5 verses 6-7. I have put these words into my heart and God healing is taking place. I hope that you will soon find this peace as well.

weeble40
23-11-08, 16:23
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Cherbear
23-11-08, 21:01
Welcome to the site hun, hope you find the help you need and find the site useful xx

Happiness Hopeful
23-11-08, 21:48
Welcome,

I am new too. I hope you find it as inspirational as I did. You are not alone - this site proves that.

Look after you.

:winks:

Lynnann
24-11-08, 02:34
Hi lakampas and Happiness Hopeful,

:welcome: to NMP, I am sure you will find lots of help and support here on your journey to recovery and make some good friends along the way.
Lynnann