PDA

View Full Version : ok Im not IMAGINING this someone eliviate my fears..

SlightlyObsessed
22-11-08, 04:40
Most of you know I am a twitcher of 3 years- NOT CONSTANT but I have had it go and come TWICE in three years this one being my LONGEST (11 months)...Well today- I was checking on my email and I felt the reoccurace of the electrical ZAP I kept feeling on the tip of my tongue but it only lasted a mili second and i never thought TWICE....yeah I asked about it but neuros said "thats not what we look for", well I went to the bathroom cause this one was constant and TO MY SURPRISE ON the TIP OF MY TONGUE A TWITCH. I saw it, its wasn't imaginary it was there.
I fell into complete panic. Luckily my daughter was asleep and I took my klonapin and passed out a hour...
Ive been cleared by a neuro, had EMG 4 months just about into this and to make lighter I did this 3 years ago but never felt my tongue.
I am scared crapless and its NEVER done it again today-

ANYONE??????????

agent orange
22-11-08, 08:52
Hi. I really would not pay any attention to the tongue tingling, mine does that too and I did think oh is it worrying? and even my wife's tongue does this when I asked and she does not have H.Anxiety. If you twitch in the rest of your body then it is not going to say oh i won't twitch in the tongue, it's going to twitch where it feels it must. There is nothing wrong with you, please do not worry. If it continues and you need reassurance then go to the doctors; but I think it seems quite normal.

Agent Orange AKA Tony xx