PDA

View Full Version : new

jkse
22-11-08, 05:45
hi so i am new here, i have suffered for anxitey all my life on and off an have been able to control it, but now i am 21 years old and i just cant get grip on it, its taking over my life, i am becoming depressed and cant concentrate on school. i know this sounds silly but it just got out of control after a read a article about the carcinogens in makeup, i just keep replaying that article, and am afraid to even use make up, and i keepo thinkg back to the harm the makeup i have used in the past could have created, its making me really depressed, i want to get out of this downworld spiral.
sorry about the length

snodsmum
22-11-08, 22:27
Hello I Am New To The Site And I Suffer From Panic Attacks.... U Are Not Alone And You Shouldnt Beleive All You Read In The Papers You Are Young Concentrate On School ,have You Been To Your Doctors? Have You Been Diognosed With Anxiety? Do You Think All The Celebs Will Stop Wearing Make Up!!!!! Dont Think So Do You ??? Your So Young And I Think You Should Try Relaxation Tapes Or Yoga... And Asa 47 Year Old Women Who Has Worn Make Up Scince Teeens Not Caused Me Any Probs.... Xxxx

jkse
23-11-08, 03:57
hi, thanks for the support, i am trying very hard not to foucus on my anxitety, your commnet has given me some sort of releif, i am just trying to get out of this bit by bit

pooh
23-11-08, 09:47
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

smurfette
23-11-08, 12:49
:welcome: to NMP.

Mandy xx

bottleblond
23-11-08, 14:51
Hi there

Welcome to NMP :flowers:

Lisa
x

EmmaJane
23-11-08, 15:04
Welcome to NMP

weeble40
23-11-08, 16:12
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx