PDA

View Full Version : Squishy, squishy heart...

Gryphoenix
22-11-08, 22:08
Has anyone had this? After panicking, really bad ectopics? Once the adrenaline calmed down, they did too?

I've been having lots of muscle tension lately and I really carry it in my chest, as well as lots of adrenaline rushes so the old heart attack fear again has been popping up. A bit of heart racing after lunch pushed me over the edge and I tried to talk myself down from panicking and it worked to an extent but I'd already gone over a bit of a threshold and my heart was going all over the place. It was bouncing and so irregular, and felt like it was squishing and missing beats. I had like one or two hard thumps but the rest felt like there was a dance party in there.

The rest of me actually felt fine, I wasn't dizzy, I didn't have any chest pain, but my heart was really nuts. It calmed down after about five minutes. But still, I'm afraid of it happening again if I panic. I get that irrational fear--I'm gonna explode my heart with all the pressure somehow! Sometimes when I get up too fast or when I get an adrenaline rush I have this feeling like blood pressure surging through and making my heart pound hard, and I have this horrible fear that it's going to burst something.

I usually don't get ectopics these bad if I panic, I usually get one or two heart thumps. Maybe it's cause I just ate? Sometimes if I'm doing something physical while panicking I will get a long string of palps like these for a few minutes but I wasn't doing anything too physical but I wasn't sitting down or anything. (Thus, every time I moved it caused me to get a little more panicky thinking that I would get more palps, etc, you know the drill).

Bah, I wish it was like in the old days when I wouldn't get ectopics like these when I panicked or did something strenous...

URBAN ANGEL
26-11-08, 23:45
Hi there, I have had ectopics numbering 40+ per day, very huge bumps in the chest etc, awful but I seem to be cured now that I'm taking 300mg of magnesium each day, have you tried it?

Rachey poos
28-11-08, 08:34
hi hun, i know w your going what your going through... your symptoms sound the same as mine... when i have a panic attack or move after food i get the irrregular heart with ectopics every other beat at times.... with a thud from the top of my heart almost lke my heart is beating from another chamber...which think is what happens...i am always on alert from my waking hr,,,, pm me if u like xx

stm93
01-12-08, 12:25
I wish I had 40+ only. Last time 24h tape showed 3000+. lol