PDA

View Full Version : How to remember dreams?

Gareth
17-06-05, 09:29
Hi all,

I am finding that my dreams are really really useful to me right now and contain a lot of good messages about my past / present.

However I hardly ever manage to remember my dreams. I only remember a dream about once every 3 months, which isn't a lot of use.

Does anyone have any tips on ways I can make myself remember my dreams?

Thanks

*** I think, therefore I'm anxious ***

florence
17-06-05, 11:07
Hi Gareth

Some people tend to remember dreams more often than others ..
However you can "learn" how to remember dreams..
Have a look at this : http://www.dreams.ca/recall.htm

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

vernon
17-06-05, 11:49
sounds interesting. I recal sometimes that i feel much worst when going back to sleep early hours and also think the dreams make me wake worst. I tend to dream more erly morning but cant remember what they are. Thanks flo will look at that.

Garfield
19-06-05, 16:00
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Does anyone have any tips on ways I can make myself remember my dreams?
<div align="right">Originally posted by Gareth - 17 June 2005 : 08:29:43</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Notepad and pen beside your bed and when you wake ... quickly jot down what you remember. This is especailly useful for recurring dreams but try not to read your dream notes for a few weeks then you can read them all together and maybe decipher something useful.

Good Luck