PDA

View Full Version : constant headache

louise0501
24-11-08, 14:57
hey, i have had a constant headache for about 2 days now and i'm really scared that its a brain tumour. the pain tend to be on one side of my head/face and can be quite painful. has anyone had anything like this? if i have had a headache for two days could it be a tumour? can anyone relate to this?
please reply
Luv Louise

Missy69
24-11-08, 15:02
Hiya lousie,

I personaly think you would have more symptoms if was a brain tumour hun, Its more likely to be tension, you sound like your really worried about it, which makes me think you could be very tense and concentrating to much on the headache, which makes it difficult for it to go. Have you tried some relaxation, paracetamol, there is also a quite a lot of colds going around that some times start with headaches, i think if it wasnt tension then i would maybe try and think of some less severe reasons for your headache, some more common reasons, hope you feel better soon

Missy69
24-11-08, 15:04
Sorry, i have just reread what i wrote, hope that didnt come across blunt, it wasnt ment to, i know its easier said than done to be told to try not to think about it so much. Let us know how you get on,

take care

Trixie
24-11-08, 15:24
hey, i have had a constant headache for about 2 days now and i'm really scared that its a brain tumour. the pain tend to be on one side of my head/face and can be quite painful. has anyone had anything like this? if i have had a headache for two days could it be a tumour? can anyone relate to this?
please reply
Luv Louise

I doubt very much if it is a brain tumour, perhaps it is a touch of neuralgia.