PDA

View Full Version : Help calm me down plz, worrief for my mommy.

yanksforever
24-11-08, 15:55
Ok so for a week or more my mom has been getting a dull ache after she eats a meal... as a sufferer of health anxiety, you can guess what i was thinking when she told me this....she's also a bit constipated...ahhh...more bad thoughts...

she had blood tests back in June for lipids, LFTs and general bloods and everything was so good the doc said shes like a 15 year old girl...

please tell me this is nothing...she talked to the doc (her own bro :D ) and he said it's down to being constipated and gave her some kind of pill to take on an empty stomach and another one to take thats a fiber pill...

im on the verge of a panic attack here. for once I have HA but not for myself...

what could this be?

Grayw
24-11-08, 16:01
I know you must be sick with worry,ive been through the same with my parents who both turned out fine and are in their 70's.I suffer with ibs at times and it alternates between constipation and going too often and i always have some pain or another even more so since these panics began in the stomach area,i wish you well with that and im sure it will all turn out for the best now,cheers,Gray

yanksforever
26-11-08, 16:53
Thanks

ANYone else??

yorkylover
26-11-08, 16:56
Sound's pretty much like constipation,but can fully understand your worry and concern.I find drinking lots of warm water help's the bowel's.:yesyes: